What postcards have you sent or received today?

I sent these today.

I hope they will spread joy.

8 Likes

3 Likes

OK… Now you see more “towel” than “postcard” :wink: but it is my FIRST successful upload :smiley: So… :heart_eyes:
RECEIVED from @sophiemalou within swap. :clap::+1::+1::+1: @sophiemalou

2 Likes

Received : My first card from Romania

Send: Germany & Finland

3 Likes

Hello all,
Today I’ve got a surprise card, from @jochen119
She send me lovely postcard from Hsinchu City

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

-my mail today: officials from CN and 2 x US

-my mail 3.3.: Officials from TW and GB

-my mail 02.03.2022: Official from IL and meetingcard from Schlafmohn (DE)

-nothing sent

-received a card from me: Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 279 days, 259 days, 146 days Expired :frowning: and 5 days, :azerbaijan: 252 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 220 days Expired :frowning: , 15 days, 14 days, 13 days and 6 days, :uk: 70 days, Expired :frowning: , :poland: 34 days, :ru: 34 days,15 days and 13 days, :malaysia: 14 days, :finland: 6 days, :netherlands: 5 days, :taiwan: and :jp: 4 days.

-Last 10 received: :lithuania:, :cn: , :us:, :netherlands:, :israel:, :taiwan:, :uk:, :cn:, :us: and :us:.

I received a Thank you postcard from @nursegarry today: a beach scene by Jane Peterson and lovely and encouraging words, which we all need in these difficult times. I had sent him the Returning Bacchants by Lovis Corinth (offical Postcrossing postcard) which is also a favorite motive of mine. So I’m happy he liked it.

2 Likes

I received this beautiful postcard and stampd from Slovakia. Thank you very much @richardsoltis. It looks like a great trail up the mountain :blush:

4 Likes

Outgoing mail:

Germany

USA

2 Likes

I just have to share this one! It is from an eight year old girl in Bulgaria. I have on my profile that I like unicorns so she made me this sweet little card and decorated the back with stickers. Her little note on the back was handwritten and it looks like her mom or dad helped her fix some of the English spelling. You can see she cut it out herself. So sweet!

6 Likes

Hi! I am sending these wonderful postcards today! fly fast, my swallows))

4 Likes

-sent today: officials to CA and TH and surprise cards to CZ and DE

-received a card from me: teamug (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 280 days, 260 days, 147 days Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :azerbaijan: 253 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 221 days Expired :frowning: , 16 days, 15 days, 14 days and 7 days, :uk: 72 days, Expired :frowning: , :poland: 35 days, :ru: 35 days,16 days and 14 days, :malaysia: 15 days, :finland: 7 days, :netherlands: 6 days, :taiwan:, :jp: 6 days, :canada: and :thailand: today.

-Last 10 received: :lithuania:, :cn: , :us:, :netherlands:, :israel:, :taiwan:, :uk:, :cn:, :us: and :us:.

Send to Italy the fun fact card & added the 2 pictures of a Dutch train and Nijntje aka Miffy

3 Likes

I was a good Postcrosser his weekend, this is the thickest stash of cards I ever sent out ( all for the forum) :smiley:

13 Likes

Love the outgoing post on Mondays. :cn: 3, :us: 4, and one each to :fr: :de: :canada: :belgium: :austria: :jp: :uk: :finland:

11 Likes

Sent to China today - A bit touristy, but at least it’s colorful!

7 Likes

I sent these three postcards:

And I received these two from Germany :heart::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just dropped off these two.
I love cards from Konsta Punkka (the second one) he takes the most amazing photographs!

15 Likes

Gone out today
RR x 10 cards

1 Like

Is the winter one an official? Would love to get the ID when registered so I can favorite!

1 Like