What postcards have you sent or received today?

It’s my first post card to USA!

9 Likes

Finally finished writing all possible officials (I already dropped a few in the mailbox this morning)

10 Likes

Happy mailbox today! 8 cards arrived after a 1month period when i had received ONE. I guess it is pandemic related issue of greek post!

10 Likes

I received 1 from :ireland: Ireland

I love goats :slight_smile:

And I sent 1 to :us: United States of America

5 Likes

I recieved today one from netherland:)

1 Like

Today is a big day for me🤩
I’ve received an international card for the very first time in my live :partying_face:
This one isn’t official, but for my guessing in Guess what I am-Tag - What is the image of the card?

Dear @nocsiz sent me gorilla card with an gorilla stamp. Amazing :heart_eyes:
Other stamps match also since they’re from one series of endangered animals. Love it!

15 Likes

I sent 1 to :us: United States of America

To SeanPatrick, well known to photograph himself with the postcard in the nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that a fat man and a lady riding a fish? That’s awesome! May I ask what that is :eyes:

1 Like

It’s a detail of this painting:

4 Likes

Thank you so much I’m off to stare intensely at this for a while.
I love interesting art like that.
Like the weird cat faces drawn like they had never seen a cat before. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will be sending this giant cat postcard soon! Cat lovers seem to like it :cat2: I usually send this with a drawing on it but I wanted to write a lengthy message this time :laughing:

31 Likes

I received this one :heart:

And another swap card + letter :blush: (I think I can’t show it here, but what a beautiful writing!)
2 Likes

I sent out four postcards today, to South Korea, Russia, Germany and Taiwan. Three of which are official postcrossing cards and one of which will be traveling to a postcard pal ^-^

4 Likes

Sent: Russia

Received: Austria

1 Like

Received 3 official postcards today. 2 from Germany and 1 from Netherlands including wonderful stamps.

7 Likes

After more than 1 year without receiving a postcard… I received 1 today from USA! :us:
It was a promotional postcard from upcoming videogame “Lake” which tells the story of a young woman who works as postal delivery worker in 1986!

13 Likes

A adorable autumn greeting card,:slight_smile:

29 Likes

I sent my first 5 ID cards and another 5 tag cards today. Looking forward to receiving my first card in return.

13 Likes

Today I received this one from the UK, it was a direct swap and after a loong time (it was missent to Thailand!) it got here.

7 Likes

Today I received my very first Where’s Wally card. I saw this card many times on Postcrossing wall and many people wishes for this card in official and forum.
It is fun and interesting card :blush:
I will start to collect Where’s Wally :blush:

4 Likes