What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

Sadly no new countires since 2016 :pensive: Last new country was Luxembourg :luxembourg: I have had a break for a years so hopefully my luck will change soon

3 Likes

i don’t know how new or rare malta could be considered, but i sent an official postcard there 220 days ago and it’s still travelling :scream: :sob: i hope it won’t get lost.
i usually don’t send a second postcard, but maybe this time within 3 months i could make an exception :thinking: :mailbox_with_mail: :thinking:

2 Likes

I would do it, depending on how active the user is! I normally don’t, but I would be too frustrated to lose a potential new country. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

My card was registered in India today, so I got a new country on my sent list. :blush:

4 Likes

It was Canada a few days ago. I just received 3 cards in total :sparkles:

2 Likes

My last new country received was Puerto Rico in June 2019

My last new country sent was Israel in November 2020

2 Likes

Last sent to Phillipines 07/2020 https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RS-48158
Last received from S. Korea 07/2019 https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/KR-235917
Stats: 466/463 s/r, 56 countries, 21st in Serbia, 6 years of postcrossing.

1 Like

I forgot about this thread! :o
Latest sent: Bangladesh

And Guernsey

Latest received: Åland Islands

And Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
7 Likes

I received my first postcard from Spain yesterday.

3 Likes

My card to Kyrgyzstan has been registered !

3 Likes

I received this one from Croatia last November:

I’ve had repeated countries on since December, so the last rare country I sent to was this last October to Moldova:

I sent to Georgia lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After a 7 year break, I started post crossing again this past December. My new country a couple months ago was a postcard sent to Luxembourg.

I currently have cards on their way to Saudi Arabia and Qatar! I hope they arrive!
2 Likes

No new countries for me this year :frowning:
So the last rare country I sent to was Macao in 2019 (wow!)

And the last rare country I received the card from was Hungary in Feb 2020
1 Like

I happily received a card from Cyprus for the first time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Recently I received my first card from Turkey. I really like it!

Also I sent this card to Bosnia-Herzegovina. I’m glad that this card was safely received!

2 Likes

MC-766 arrived from Monaco last month - of the 75000 cards received by the top ten Aussie PXers, only one has been received from this country. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket!

4 Likes

Barbados

2 Likes

Received the first postcard from Sweden :sweden:

Sent the first postcard to Ukraine :ukraine:

2 Likes

Yesterday I sent my first card to Austria :austria: & received my first card from Indonesia :indonesia:!

1 Like