What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

Last new country I sent was Serbia

2 Likes

Last week I received a card from French Polynesia. There are only 20 postcrossers there.

5 Likes

It’s not super rare, but I really liked to send to Romania CZ-1705820 and from received I liked to get a postcard from Isle of Man (I have two right now) IM-2554

1 Like

Just received my first postcard from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

2 Likes

Last month, my card to Luxembourg was registered. I remember how amazed I was to get an address from there!
As for my inbox, I don’t have postcards from really rare countries. The most recent card from a new country arrived from Australia last year.

2 Likes

I have received my first card from :romania: Romania and from :luxembourg: Luxembourg in September :

And sent my first card to :thailand: Thailand in March.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to post here! I got a card from Ghana, so that’s my newest one. :slight_smile: I seem to be getting a new country every month since I resumed Postcrossing in May or so after some absence. :scream:

4 Likes

The last new country I sent to officially was China and that was today.

The last new country I received from officially was Russia (3 days ago).

1 Like

I recently sent to Ireland for the first time. It has not been registered yet but it’s still early :smile:

1 Like

The last new country I sent a card to was Israel :israel: almost two years ago. And I even sent it in travel mode from Portugal (PT-598195). I took almost one year to arrive.

The last new country I received a card from was Romania :romania: five months ago (RO-170945). But shortly thereafter I received the second one (RO-172444).

2 Likes

The latest new country I sent to was Martinique in March 2020:

and the latest I received from was La RĂ©union in October 2020:
5 Likes

Oh, in my last batch of received (I always received lots in a short time then I have too many received and wait ages to catch up) there was my first from Israel! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve just pulled an address in Brunei, which seems pretty rare to me. :smiley:

(I had trouble finding this thread, shouldn’t it be in Postcard Chat?)

3 Likes

I found this question a bit difficult, as it’s not really about postcards but about the Postcrossing system, but thanks for raising the question!

1 Like

The latest new country I sent to was South Africa

The latest new country I received from was also South Africa

1 Like

O, IC, I think. What a fine distinction. :confused:

2 Likes

That’s of course only my thoughts about this and the mods might see this differently! So far nobody moved the topic, maybe they’ll still move it over.

1 Like

I received from Malta today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new one Was from Brazil and singapore:)

2 Likes

On this website it’s The Netherlands. I just received a postcard from a friend in Germany today as well.

1 Like