What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

I had sent a postcard to Belarus :belarus: for the first time during my vacation trip in Hong Kong :hong_kong: in this Halloween festival, and it arrived a month later. I think I’ll have the rare chance to send a postcard to Belarus. (It depends on the available of service of each postal organization.)
(Noted: Everyone can send postcards from Belarus to Thailand, but Thailand Post is still “no service” for sending letters/postcards to Belarus.)

Last month, I went to 140th Anniversary of Postal Service in Thailand at General Post Office, and I sent a postcard with the special stamp sheet to Luxembourg :luxembourg: for the first time.

3 Likes

I got one from Uzbekistan this week, was a nice surprise.

3 Likes

Today, I’ve just received a postcard from Bulgaria :bulgaria:.

3 Likes

And now I received my first official postcrossing postcard from Spain :smile:

I also sent my first official postcrossing postcard to Luxembourg. So now for both countries both directions are “achieved”.

4 Likes

My first card to Mexico finally arrived today. :partying_face:

1 Like

If you like, you can just take a photo with a cell phone. No scan necessary. I just crop out the excess. But if not, that’s okay too!

2 Likes

I received a card from Guam recently! And I drew Macao for the first time which was nice!

5 Likes

My latest new country is not soo far away from my place. It’s Belgium. I sent a postcard there (a Christmas card as it was Christmas time).

1 Like

Guam

3 Likes

Looking at my officials for the year and I received a card from French Guiana! Probably my rarest country so far.

4 Likes

Today I received my first postcard from Kazakhstan! Very exciting!

5 Likes

Hello from a sunny Summer day in Brazilian countryside!!

During 2023, I’ve got cards from 2 rare countries for the first time! Here they are:

7 Likes

I received a card from the UAE today! :united_arab_emirates:

3 Likes

I had sent a postcard to Hungary :hungary: for the first time, and it arrived yesterday.

3 Likes

Latest card sent to a 'new country’s was from Australia to Bulgaria. Travelled for 26 days and 14,160km!

2 Likes

And most recently I have received my first card from Romania!

2 Likes

Yesterday I received a card from Brazil, which was a first for me :slight_smile::

4 Likes

Two new countries to my received cards. :blush:

Costa Rica

Uruguay

6 Likes

I got a card from Trinidad and Tobago with a lovely message today! That is my latest new country.

4 Likes

Today I received a card from Åland Islands for the first time, very exciting!

5 Likes