What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

I received my first postcard from Kazakhstan. I’ve sent there before, but not received from.

1 Like

Today I received postcards from the Netherlands and Norway, both which are new to me. I am also sending a postcard to someone in Indonesia, which is a first as well. :blush:

1 Like

I received a card from Cyprus yesterday. It should also be my lowest ID yet :slight_smile:.

1 Like

My first card from Sri Lanka :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I do not know how to post images so I say Macau and Uzbeistan

I never purchase a scanner (think that what they are name) and do not see needing one

Just post the link to the card in a separate line.

There is more information about the forum here:

My latest new country I received from is Lithuana (I already sent there)

If it should be a completely new country, then it would be the neighbouring Latvia, where I received a card from:

The latest new country I sent to (and which arrived) is - ordered by the receiving date - Malaysia:

Ordered by sent date it would be Portugal. :thinking:

My latest new country is Spain. I sent a card there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My most recent new country to receive a postcard from was Uruguay

The newest “country” I’ve sent to was Puerto Rico, which I sent over a year ago. I haven’t sent to any new countries since then.

4 Likes

I’ve had 3 new countries in the last few days. I sent two postcards from Canada this past weekend to Thailand and Ukraine. It was my first time using the travel mode. And today from home I am sending a postcard to India. :thailand: :ukraine: :india:

2 Likes

I had sent a postcard to Belarus :belarus: for the first time during my vacation trip in Hong Kong :hong_kong: in this Halloween festival, and it arrived a month later. I think I’ll have the rare chance to send a postcard to Belarus. (It depends on the available of service of each postal organization.)
(Noted: Everyone can send postcards from Belarus to Thailand, but Thailand Post is still “no service” for sending letters/postcards to Belarus.)

Last month, I went to 140th Anniversary of Postal Service in Thailand at General Post Office, and I sent a postcard with the special stamp sheet to Luxembourg :luxembourg: for the first time.

3 Likes

I got one from Uzbekistan this week, was a nice surprise.

3 Likes

Today, I’ve just received a postcard from Bulgaria :bulgaria:.

3 Likes

And now I received my first official postcrossing postcard from Spain :smile:

I also sent my first official postcrossing postcard to Luxembourg. So now for both countries both directions are “achieved”.

4 Likes

My first card to Mexico finally arrived today. :partying_face:

1 Like

If you like, you can just take a photo with a cell phone. No scan necessary. I just crop out the excess. But if not, that’s okay too!

2 Likes

I received a card from Guam recently! And I drew Macao for the first time which was nice!

5 Likes

My latest new country is not soo far away from my place. It’s Belgium. I sent a postcard there (a Christmas card as it was Christmas time).

1 Like

Guam

3 Likes

Looking at my officials for the year and I received a card from French Guiana! Probably my rarest country so far.

4 Likes