"What is the craziest design you would like to see on a postcard but you can't find in any shop"

I enjoy creating postcards sometimes I go with a general design but I really get a kick out of making something totally way out there! Take my Major Toad postcard for example

you won’t find this design in any shop! lol

20 Likes

Archie Comics and goosebumps classic books.

4 Likes

Slappy the dummy from goosebumps and maybe a mashup with Archie! now that is a scary sight.

Gonna need you some of these stamps for your froggy card :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Aerobear Those froggy stamps are to cool!

1 Like

I love sloth :sloth: and I love fish :tropical_fish: :blowfish: :whale: :octopus: but I never met them together on a postcard… :wink:

1 Like

Ground control to Major Toad;
Ground control to Major Toad…

5 Likes

If you would like a Major Toad postcard shoot me your address and I would be more than happy to send you one.
Charlie

1 Like

Sloth and Fish now that’s what I’m talking about! I love that idea! Thanks for sharing your idea
Trenker!

1 Like

Do u know if we can still order this frog stamp from the 1st season of philatelic?

No, sorry, the Forever Frogs stamps are sold out at USPS.com

Not on the website. The stamp catalog thing that USPS published every season. I asked the staff at USPS but she has no idea either.

1 Like

I found these on Etsy and I think they might be on ebay.

1 Like

Too pricy😆 I would just use others

1 Like

Okapi, also known as zebra giraffe, would be cool on a postcard for several reasons (it is mentioned in a cool novel and also appears in a funny song) :wink:

2 Likes

Dua Lipa. Did not find a postcard of this singer yet.

Also difficult to find are postcards of my interrests in coffins and hearses.
West-Africa is famous for all kind of coffins design: aeroplane boat animals mobilephone little bus …

I did receive cards bought in a funeral museum.

Hi Kerstin
I have never heard of such an animal before so I googled it and low and behold it is there Wow that is an amazing critter. Thanks so much for sharing that with me.
I am working on something special just for you! once I have it in my hand I will mail it to you in the mean time I will send you a postcard.
Cheers Charlie

1 Like