What Holiday Christmas stamps do you use?

:sparkles::christmas_tree:Happy Holidays Everyone! Have you done your Xmas holiday cards??
May everyone have some holiday magic in their mailbox!
Here are some recent U.S. stamps for the holiday seasons.
In America, USPS always comes out with some nice stamps fitting for every Christmas card waiting to be sent off.
New for 2021 USPS came out with the stamps: A Visit from St.Nick.
The 2018 Coca-Cola Santa :santa:t2: stamps are always a favorite of mine!
Additionally, USPS has stamps for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Eid, Diwali.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Why’s the climate Santa written in Swedish when the label is done by the polish post??

Most of the older usps Christmas stamps are no longer available to buy through the usps website.

Greetings from germany, you’re stamps really beautiful. Take a look of german-christmas-stamps. All the best, Kaffeefee

Google Photos

10 Likes

I still see at UPS the sparkling holidays Santa stamps that USPS made.

1 Like

Sehr schön! Ich kenne DE Briefmarken eigentlich.

Thanks. Ill have to look again. Sometimes post offices have the older stamps too.

1 Like

15 Likes

The Christmas stamps for Aotearoa/New Zealand :angel:

11 Likes

Sri Lankan Christmas stamps for this year is not yet released. We had these stamps featuring children’s arts in the last year and they are still available also for this year.

11 Likes

In Belarus I use Christmas/New Year stamps issued in previous years:

2018 (yes, I tried to stick a coupon or its part to the postcard as well)

13 Likes

These Polish stamps (or postage stickers rather) are bought online and you can add your own picture to it. The one I chose is based on a photo of a handmade Christmas card. The slogan is in Swedish, because the original slogan is (“Skolstrejk for klimatet”). :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are the new ones from Austria, but I’ll try to get some old ones also and will use the old ones I already have. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will send these old ones from Austria to overseas soon.

The new ones are issued a bit late in order to make it on time to Asia or the US. I will send for within Europe and maybe late ones or for New Year to oversea.

13 Likes

I don’t have the new Christmas stamps yet, but I have a lot of them from the previous years. Here are some of them;

13 Likes

I didn’t buy any UK ones this year because they were all religious and I’m atheist.

They used to do religious and secular alternate years for a while, I think, but now it’s hit and miss what you get!

1 Like

This year we have a very gloomy Christmas stamp :expressionless:

But I also use older holiday stamps:

9 Likes

I like the stamp for this year. Very nice looking. Fancy

Happy Holidays 2022 everyone! :christmas_tree: :mailbox_with_mail:

New Christmas stamps from Austria

7 Likes