What the Christmas stamps from your country look like?

Pleasee send a photo

1 Like

These are from Serbia, from 2020 and 2021

15 Likes

Christmas 2021, Switzerland

15 Likes

Here are 2 other threads where people shared their Christmas stamps - enjoy!

2 Likes

Here are the Christmas stamps from UK. The £1.70 one is for sending postcards abroad

16 Likes

All these stamps are so beautiful!

AWU-i

AWT-i

AWS-i

Here are the three Christmas stamps issued in Cyprus. The first one (64c) is based on a painting that is part of the Leventis Gallery situated in our capital Nicosia. It is the Nativity of Christ. The second and the third stamp (41c + 34c) combine Cypriot folklore elements like Lefkara embroidery motives and tsestos baskets with Christmas designs and lite colors. With this comment allow me to say that those Serbian stamps and first day covers are really marvelous. Happy New Year to everyone.

11 Likes

Here are the Sri Lankan Christmas stamps.

10 Likes

These are the German Christmas stamps 2021:

4 Likes

Here’s a mix of old and new from my collection. United States.

5 Likes

Love the Rudolph ones!

2 Likes

Thank you!! Me too!! Absolutely adored that movie as a child.

I love how creative the US is getting with their Christmas stamps lately! My favorite recent ones are these Peanuts ones from 2015

For some reason I only saved four of them for my personal collection instead of all ten. Time to look online for the others…

14 Likes

Love these! I wish I had bought them when they were available because they are so great. Be careful shopping for these on eBay, there are a lot of fakes. If they’re not in plastic I would be very hesitant, sadly. :frowning_face: Hope you can find a reputable seller to help you complete your collection!!

1 Like

Wow a nice collection of current and some older US Xmas stamps! I like it. Some of those were from the 60’s as they say use the correct zip code, zip codes were introduced in the early 60’s.

1 Like

Canada Post issued these 3 Christmas stamps in 2021.

• “P” = a permanent stamp for use on domestic postcards or letters
  • $1.30 = mail to the U.S.A
  • $2.71 = all other international mail.

10 Likes

finland 2021

snowflake = 1,30 euros
finland map = 1,85 euros
globe = 1,95 euros

10 Likes

The special edition Christmas Stamps collection from Pos Malaysia. Comes with folder, postcard, envelope and stamp sheet.

1 Like