What did you acquire for postcrossing?

They did. That is why that stack was more affortable.

3 Likes

That is so sad when a favorite shop closes! :broken_heart:

1 Like

It is, but I was actually surprised they have lasted this long. It is not in the main shopping center or in one with a lot of funny shops that attract crowds. Because it was so small, it was also a lot of work for the owner as you can’t hire anyone if you want to make a profit.

2 Likes

These illustrations card is so nice! Especially the chicken sleeping inside the egg box shaped coffin and the mole referee. Funny!

2 Likes

Yes, they are really funny. I have others from this serie.

1 Like

16 Likes

oh wauw, those mario cards are amazing. aren’t you lucky you have found those! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Friends! I got 25 postcards for only 2,50 euros (which is the usual price of just one regular card at the store). I’m so happy!

25 Likes

We are currently on vaccation in the Netherlands and I wanted to send my first travel mode postcards. Only had 2 slots open, but got some stickers, Miffy-washi and some postcards to get the job done (but missed my pigment ink pens a bit… :wink:). Here is the little „haul“:

25 Likes

Funny Easter Stickers :blush::partying_face::sun_with_face:

13 Likes

Oh my gosh, that goldfish one is sooo cute! :joy:

2 Likes

More stamps for fellow nature lovers like me :green_heart:

34 Likes

Those are gorgeous! Great choice.

2 Likes

These stamps have arrived to use with matching cards!

33 Likes

Great stamps! What stamp do you combine those with for international postage?

I already used up all my leftover Decemberzegels to go with 1 Nederland.

1 Like

Thanks! I either use 2x 1NL or 1NL + € 0,39 + € 0,29 (or 2x € 0,39). I don’t mind paying a little more occasionally. There are many € 0,39 issues to choose from, I usually get them on Marktplaats.

1 Like

About a week ago I purchased a limited series of postage stamps showing old German locomotives from the 18th century. They will probably please collectors. :v::sunny:

5 Likes

Frankly, I regret not buying more of them. It even has the image on the backside and came from a fair trade store :grinning:.
And I am still deciding, if I should use this one as the „dairy postcard“ for this trip to send to myself on the last day.
We will be back here in 4-5 weeks, so I hope they will have them still in stock.

1 Like

I feel so lucky! I bought this Magic postcard Box from Taschen on Vinted (similar to eBay) for only 20 euros! It has one card missing, but since it’s a box of 100 with 50 different designs twice, I can still send all designs. I would never have paid what they ask on Amazon, though, and the box seems to be sold out anywhere else.

7 Likes

Pokémon Letter Set :star_struck:

20 Likes