What did you acquire for postcrossing?

A bit :wink:

3 Likes

a shop that sells touristic postcards with Lithuanian views recently opened up online and I was so excited when I found out! I said to myself…I’ll just go browse through them, see if I like anything…I obviously couldn’t resist and ended up buying a big batch (54 to be exact!) of them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
at least now I’ll have a bunch of beautiful Lithuanian views for the touristic card lovers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

63 Likes

36 postcards, most of them are new year cards

13 Likes

Some wintery stamps, normal stamps (where one found a recipient at once) and wintery/yule postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

53 Likes

My boyfriend and I did a small day trip to Cologne today and of course I had to buy cards! (also Christmas stickers)

I made sure to include some of Edition Tausendschön, as I know that many Postcrossers love them!
20 Likes

My Discworld stamps finally arrived!

www.discworldemporium.com
I found out about these from @Feuerstuhl, and I can’t wait to use them!

For anyone who doesn’t know, these are based on the very silly fantasy world of author Terry Pratchett. They hold no actual postage value, but for anyone familiar with the books they will be a fun addition to any card.

43 Likes

did buy a GB rubber stamp which you can write the ID code after but not had much luck using it.

GASP THIS IS A THING?? :flushed::heart_eyes: These Discworld stamps are awesome

1 Like

Why? Did PC reject giving you IDs?

i bought myself a little christmas present. i regret nothing.

51 Likes

Some dutch stamps

Very useful for I live straight at the border to NL.

16 Likes

aren’t german stamps way cheaper than dutch stamps though?

oh edit i see now that they are national stamps. i guess in that case dutch stamps are cheaper.

2 Likes

The big stamp order I did couple of days back has arrived! Should last for two or so months, but because they are increasing postage after New Year, I am making few big orders of domestic stamps now in hopes to save bit of money.

But look this variety :heart_eyes:

@RalfH ah… I just realized I am missing few stamps of that series. I already thought I had got them all. Well, back to collecting then…

33 Likes

They are labels, not those to lick. The whole set costs 9.10 € mint. Do you want me to buy a complete set for you?

No need, but thanks for offer! :slight_smile: I have a friend living in NL, and no shame about pestering her to get me Dutch stamps.

2 Likes

Those Finnish stamps are gorgeous!

2 Likes

German stamps for cards to the Netherlands cost 0.95 Euro, while these for mail within the Netherlands cost 1 Euro, if you buy just one of them or 0.91 Euro if you buy this set of 10 stamps (one is already used), so the price is not a big difference. But mail within the Netherlands is faster than mail from Germany to the Netherlands.

I’m probably going to get this:
Novelinks Transparent 4" x 6" Photo Storage Boxes - 16 Inner Photo Organizer Cases Photo Keeper Picture Storage Containers Box for Photos (Cool-Colored) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MM8FBFV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_7dQ1Fb17HM5W8?psc=1

It would hold 1600!

2 Likes

My order has just arrived.
National park postcards, washi tapes and stickers.
Turn out the washi motif is so girly :smile: I hope I can find profile who loves card with girly washi tape.

23 Likes

Those cards are so cool, Yudi! :smile:

2 Likes