Welcome to the Forum!

Hola! Soy nueva en esta comunidad. Vivo en el país de Chile, en la ciudad de Vallenar
Me gustan los libros, el cine y la música.
Me encantaría conocer gente nueva y charlar sobre sus hobbies.

2 Likes

Hello everyone - I’m pretty new, and an having a lot of fun exploring the site. The initial postcards I sent are just starting to arrive and it’s really exciting! There’s a lot of information to digest here, but you all seem so kind and friendly! I’m glad I signed up, and look forward to chatting more in the forums.

2 Likes

There is nothing more purr-fect than meow-zin’ over to the Forum and discovering @nannyf @BlueElectric @MissFortuna @belen78 and @LyrasHope are here! No kitten. This is the cats paw-jamas. PostCrossinging fur-ends are fur-ever!!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!! Everyone here has been very kind so far.

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Angela, and I’m from New York City. I’m pretty new to Postcrossing and I hope to receive and send postcards to you lovely people all over the world!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Ell and just joined postcrossing. I’m so excited for my first postcards that I sent out a week ago to arrive ( somewhat impatiently) and am having fun exploring around the forum and learning from others! Excited to learn more about this awesome community - already it is so heartwarming :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing, @oceanaturem !

I can quite well remember my first postcards on Postcrossing. Preserve that feeling, for it is very special. :heart: :postcard:

Enjoy your Postcrossing journey and just ask whenever you need any help/advice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Helloooo @PuckforPresident and @oceanaturem,

SO glad you are here :hugs:

3 Likes