Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone! This account is for my child, Eliza (or Lizzie) who’s 8 years old. I’m monitoring it for her, and we enjoy browsing the website and parts of the forum together. I used to be a Postcrosser myself but closed my account after reaching my goal. Eliza is really into snail mail penpalling and all things snail mail, so she is thrilled about Postcrossing. Anyway, we wanted to say Hi! She is VERY excited about sending some love and joy out into the world.

2 Likes

Welcome @-Yoru-, @James_UP, @GentleRain, @Hayleski, @tripoodle, @SirGerald and @cherrymoon! We hope you enjoy exploring and participating in the forum! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you SO much, dear @meiadeleite ! We are very thrilled and grateful to be here, it’s such a happy, welcoming place.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone

Rajen here from Essen in Germany. I am a medical doctor in Essen in Germany and started postcrossing a few weeks ago. I have always loved everything postal and postcrossing is a great release to meet new people from all over the world and get to see a lot of new postcards.

I wish all of you guys Happy Postcrossing!

2 Likes