Welcome to the Forum!

Hello!
My name is Ksenia and I live in California. I am so excited to join the forum and interact with other members. Some of my favorite things to do is read, watch movies and ride my horses. My favorite ice cream is rocky road. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress, and although I am not, I still had the privilege to work at a few professional theaters in San Francisco. I miss theater this year. What did you want to be when you grew or what was one of your favorite childhood memories?

Can’t wait to connect!

6 Likes

Hello @usawaterpolorox1, you should write this also in your profile, where you have just listed your postcard wishes so far, for this gives an idea to other postcrossers about your other hobbies outside from postcrossing and makes their message to you more interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for tip. I will update my profile.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Amanda and I live in the beautiful state of California. I’m super excited to have a new place to send mail through as I love writing out cards and sending things I think people would like to them. I actually call it a form of self care for me and it helps keep me feel connected and grounded. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

5 Likes

Hi!

I’m Gabi from Germany. I’ve been in Postcrossing since 2009. Took a break over the summer and now came back to find a completely new forum!
In the old forum you could find me hanging out in the UNESCO topics and I’ll certainly show up there again. :wink: But for now it seems I have a lot of reading to catch up on, and some cards to send. :mailbox_with_mail:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Eugene from Uzbkestan, happy to cross sedn some postcards and stamps(unused).

Best regards,Eugene

5 Likes

Hi, I am Rifnas from Sri Lanka and I have been worked and traveled to Qatar, Brunei, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and Cambodia

I just having a rest due this pendamic situation. I am member since 2015 and now looking for continue to actively send postcards

I loved postcrossing as it’s giving good memories and cultural geographical experience

I wish to continue… All are welcome

Thanks and Kind Regards
Rifnas

3 Likes

Hey guys!
This is Elli from Germany. I just got here as a complete newbie to postcrossing but I am stoked to be a part of this beautiful network. Let’s all bring a little joy into those difficult times.
Take care!

4 Likes

:hugs: Hi everyone! :hugs:
I’m Arina from Russia, Moscow.
I love scrapbuking and postcrossing!
And i love play the flute every day!
I like to trevel around the world!
I want to find new friends here!
write me soon
Arina

3 Likes

Hello, everyone! My name is Renee, here’s a little about myself. I’m a big hearted and open minded person, please feel free to write to me in any language. I will translate them and do my best to write back in your language. You’ll just have to have a little patience with my spelling and grammatical errors. I have a love for all people, I truly love to send and receive mail, especially postcards. My interests are art, music, academics, travel, pop culture, natural landscapes, architecture, reading/writing and things that bring joy and inspire others. I am a curious person by nature, other people and their interests fascinate me. I love to learn and know about the inner workings of people, their interests and cultural/familial traditions. I love to explore the outdoors, I enjoy fishing, camping, hiking, swimming, and I especially love the ocean. I am self taught when it comes to my outdoor adventure experiences. I can rarely say no to an adventure or a friend. I have traveled to and lived in many states in the US. I definitely can say that I enjoy travel, but the only country that I have visited is Mexico. I hope to change that in the future. I currently reside in Southern California and I travel to Manhattan, New York several times a year. Please, feel free to ask me questions. I’m looking forward to sending cool postcards out. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hello from Winnipeg! I wasn’t born in this city, but I love calling it home, and I’m thankful to be here. It is a great example of Canada’s multiculturalism and diversity. I love learning about other cultures and countries, about history, geography, politics, and societies. I’m fascinated by languages as well. I speak three fluently and used to speak two more at a beginner/basic level, but due to lack of practice I’ve forgotten most of both.

Like all of you, I love postcards, both the front side and back side of them. I’m always moved by the kindness and friendliness of postcrossers all over the world. Besides writing postcards and spending lots of time on this forum, I love reading, watching TV, cooking and baking, listening to music (almost all the time), and volunteering.

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Arjan and I live in the Netherlands. I have only just started with Postcrossing and I really like it!
I learn a lot of things here on the forum and Read with great interest!
greetings from Arjan!

3 Likes

Hi there,
I’m an alien from a distant galaxy, on a reseacrh mission to planet Earth… Or at least that’s what I feel like at times - the world out there going raving mad.
I’ve been postcrossing since 2012, but I’m only now discovering the forum - so please be patient with me and allow me time to learn my ways around here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hallo an Alle!
Ich bin neu hier,lebe an der Nordsee und freue mich hier zu sein

Sandra

3 Likes

Hey! My name is Kerstin, I’m 27 and I joined Postcrossing in 2015.

Thanks to Postcrossing, I was already able to get to know some very interesting people. One of them is now a very close friend :smile:

Besides writing postcards, I spend my free time with reading, drawing and hiking.

I love learning about different cultures and I’m interested in languages, that’s why I’m looking forward to meet new people here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Alžběta and I live in the Czech Republic.
2 weeks ago saw for the first time the word “postcrossing” in an fb comment under a status about postcards. I didn´t know, what this word ment, but I immediately got excited. I used Google and - here I am. :slight_smile:
I love the idea of Postcrossing so much! I have sent 6 postcards until now and I am impatiently awaiting my first mail from one of you. :heart_eyes:

The photo is from Kroměříž - the little town where I live.

7 Likes

Hello all!

I’m LeAnna, currently living in San Francisco, California in the USA. I joined Postcrossing in June 2020 after reading about it in The Year I Became a Snail Mail Superstar by Sara McNally. I love sending and receiving mail and am so happy to be here. I also love books, reading, cross stitching (which I just learned to do in October!), music, traveling (though not in the pandemic), hiking, animals, watching TV series, movies, breakfast food, sleeping, and cider.

4 Likes

Hello everybody! :slightly_smiling_face:

I am Sibylle and have been a Postcrosser for a long time already! :green_heart:

My official profile says a lot about me. I love animals and have a passion for plants,…, and (touristy, and some other) postcards, of course! :purple_heart:

Nothing has enriched my life quite like Schönbrunn zoo and Postcrossing! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is JANA.I am a girl who has just graduated and entered the society to work.I come from China, an ancient civilization with a long history.I live in the northeast of China, and have standard weather for four seasons.I have many hobbies, such as photography, singing and traveling.
I am looking forward to exchanging postcards with old and new friends here.

4 Likes

Hello,
My name is Melody, I live in the suburb of Paris.
I discovered the website a few years ago and have been going back to it for a few weeks.
Its a real pleasure to be a part of this project, to share with the world.
I like write, read, Disney and travel.
See you by cards or letters.

4 Likes