Welcome to the 1st Annual Spring Handmade Postcard Exhibition – Spring 2023!

This card is magnificent! I’m entering the lottery specifically for the chance of winning it : ) Thank you for making such beauty.

Delighted to share my newest postcard painted specially or the Spring Exhibition.
Acrylic fluid paint pour. Its still drying so showing it in its early stages - will be even more beautiful in real. Willing

6 Likes

And Another. Willing

11 Likes

I am very happy to hear those words :smiling_face: Thank you! I think it was worthwhile to create this. I hope you win the lottery.

1 Like

May I just say that I absolutely love the variety of techniques!! It’s so fun to see everyone having different mediums :slight_smile:

5 Likes

#1 cross-stitched and glued to watercolor paper (frame was made of a sample of natural wallpaper)

spring anthem!

17 Likes

#2 cross-stitched and glued to watercolor paper (made for a pen pal’s birthday on May 31)

14 Likes

#3 cross-stitched and glued to watercolor paper (frame and the backdrop are one whole, the fold is located on one of the edges)

23 Likes

#4 watercolor, gel pen
Spring is the time of dandelion and other greens with a bitter taste :herb:
I’m in love with these Baohong watercolor stamp-shaped postcards:)

14 Likes

Agree! These have been fun to see, great job, everyone- thank you for sharing your talents here!

1 Like

To profgr- I love zentangle! These are great!

1 Like

Fascinating! Thanks for the link to the real ones. Worlds within worlds….

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your sweet little mouse is very cute!
Tess Moleski

1 Like

hello everyone)
it’s not usual card… but it’s spring and I very wanna to show it to you :hugs:
Its written “May” so when all are already grown up and all are green)

it’s spring in mystic wood
with house of witch :scream:

10 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs:

Watercolor medium on watercolor paper
I think this postcard was lost on its way, as it never arrived to addressee :smiling_face_with_tear:

21 Likes

This little playful cat is an avatar of one of my recipients and I just couldn’t stop myself from painting it with watercolors.

16 Likes

This is so beautiful!

3 Likes

This is lovely!

2 Likes

Very creative - love the abstract nature of your art!

2 Likes