Welcome my students back to school!

We are preparing a description of the program that will be published on line, hopefully by the end of the week.

In the meantime please have a look at the wider context.

https://corixus.wixsite.com/icol

By the way I am very impressed with your profile.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. Is quite a lot to go through. Is definitely a project that could easily be implemented in USA classrooms.
You reminded of Piaget💓

1 Like

What a huge response I have received. I am so thankful for all of you!

@TurtlePoint
@sraelling
@ohegarty
@HookedonPostcards
@catchycat
@Superchick3
@schrizzo
@Blingmaster2005
@abqslp

Sorry if I missed anyone. I can’t wait to put them all together and create a wonderful bulletin board for the new year!

Peace! Jaime

7 Likes

Look at all these beautiful cards!

6 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

6 Likes

Just went to school this week to find these lovely cards! Thank you!

@lynley
@POSTALSAURUS
@moonraker_girl
@maripost -love the flag

1 Like

All of these wonderful cards makes me quite excited for your students! What a fabulous project! The world will welcome your students, and they will learn so much. :hugs: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Nice! I will send one out.

1 Like

Oh! what a wonderful idea!
Count on a postcard from Brazil. :brazil::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I’ll send one from Tokyo

1 Like

@cleopatra-matta

Thank you all for the lovely postcards! I am finally able to be in school and I will begin working on the bulletin board. I will post pictures when it is finished!

1 Like

I’m sending one off from Scranton, Pennsylvania. I threw in some information about coal mining. :smile:

1 Like

I am in Victoria, British Columbia. Would you like a card specific to region, country, or any random card?

1 Like

Hi!

Just found this and will be sending from Finland! It might not make it there in time but let’s hope it doesn’t travel too long :slight_smile: I’m also studying to become a primary school teacher and I’m planning to use postcrossing with my future class.

2 Likes

@MailSnail any card! Thanks!

@shanx
@Heartlover1717
@GnarlyBarley

Thank you

4 Likes

This is my bulletin board so far! I know I might have a few more to add! School starts 8/30/22. Can’t wait for the kids to see it. The staff at my school has been loving reading all these great postcards. Thank you all again. This has been amazing. - Jaime

5 Likes

Hi, Jaime.

I am very sorry, but I can’t find the info/address for your class. Are you the teacher whose students are going to learn about geology/rocks/kindness?

Please send me the info so I can send a card soon. I know it will be late arriving; would you still like one?

Again, my apologies.
Lindsay

I’m honored to be a part of this project. It was my pleasure to share and send a card!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Today, I have mailed you a package of cards and a cartoon. I hope your class will like them all. Regards, JamesC (New York City, USA)