Washi tape discussions!

Actually I learned about washi tape not long ago, so I don’t have a big collection :sweat_smile: I bought my first tapes few days ago and I enjoy them much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Look at these rolls of washi tape I received today. Each roll is 3 mm wide. I’m in love!

46 Likes

I’m a fan of thin washi rolls as well, and find them easier to use on postcards than the larger ones. They had just a pop of color in the right amount, without taking up too much space!

17 Likes

well i live in turkey and they export these kind of things so theyre bit pricey, i mostly buy them from aliexpress which is alot cheaper! i will study college abroad soon and accesing to these stuff will be lot easier for me haha!

4 Likes

I host my current favorite Washis on top of my desk. The others are in a canvas bag in my stationery basket.

Most of the Washis in my canvas bag are swatched in my Hobonichi Cousin.

That way I can refer to them easily .

47 Likes

OMG! I haven`t heard of Bande washi stiker rolls and they are such a good idea!! Where did you buy yours? :green_heart: :green_heart: :star_struck:

I haven’t bought any yet myself! :sob: I first saw them on Etsy, but they are also available from Washi Wednesday and JetPens (both ship internationally). Of course, you could try Amazon or AliExpress.

Bande is just one brand, though–I’m sure there are others to try! :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Love this topic !
The last washi tape I bought ! Sakura themed to celebrate spring !
The first ones’ brand is BGM.

These ones are sold on a website called Notebook Therapy.

23 Likes

OH thank you so much!! :heart_eyes: They are soo pretty :sunflower: :sparkling_heart: :seedling: I’ll buy some definitely

1 Like

I’m so proud of my collection! I just buy this cute box to store them, I recomend it a lot! Now i can see them all of them at once and it’s so much easier to choose :blush: :sparkling_heart: :sunflower:

28 Likes

I loved looking at all your washi tapes. :heart_eyes:
Sharing my small collection. For now it’s in a box with my stickers.

18 Likes

I really enjoy looking at all your washi tapes, thanks to everyone for sharing photos of your collections!
These are my “Postcrossing” washi tapes (ahem…I have more washi tapes and a box of washi stickers too).
Only problem I have is that I usually write so much, it is difficult to add washi tape too…I might need to work on smaller handwriting :thinking:

40 Likes

Here is my collection, I use a tape on every card I sent. I don’t have any special box for them, just upcycled a cardbox that I already had and all the tapes fit in perfectly.

38 Likes

I like washi tape so much that I design and make them my own :blush:

9 Likes

Wow Tonger! I’m sure people would appreciate you sharing some of your designs!

2 Likes

How do you make them? That sounds so interesting!

2 Likes

Just discovered this thread and so much enjoy looking at the different washi tape designs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and storage options. Great to know there are more washi addics around…
I keep my current favourite designs in a cardboard box on my desk that can stand upright and more rolls (and more :woman_shrugging: ) in wooden cake boxes

35 Likes

My entire collection of washi tapes, which I accidentally bought in one package in a regular stationery store, and the cat’s head bag where it stored. =D

11 Likes

I had that one too: very nice Washi stickers! :purple_heart:

I’m in love too! Too bad, I’m in love with your tapes!!! :rofl: