Washi tape discussions!

New washi tapes!

10 Likes

I just won $100 worth of washi tape!

I got an email this week from a store with a 20% discount offer on washi tape, and also a random prize for one person who bought that week. Really didnā€™t need to buy washi tape, but did anyway :wink: - and then I won the prize!

Iā€™m never going to use that much tape, but I will share it out at our next meet up.

36 Likes

Iā€™m so curious to know what $100ā€™s worth of washi tape would look like! Congratulations!!

3 Likes

I will take a photo when it comes.

6 Likes

OMG congraaaaaats :tada: :tada: :tada:
Cant wait to see what you will get with that $100 :heart_eyes:

Went to hobby lobby today to get scrapbook paper for some cards but I somehow walked out with these

Definitely going to use them a lot! They match most of my postcards and the fact that they are shiny just makes it so much better

24 Likes

Today I bought this cute Cup Of Therapy tape :heart:

23 Likes

I had no plans to buy any washi tapes today, but just look at these:

29 Likes

I had no plans to buy washi tape today either but oops my hand slipped at the cashier and I tripped and fell out of the shop with this roll! Go figure!

(The washi isnā€™t gridded, thatā€™s the paper underneath it!)

14 Likes

so lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is, $100 of lovely washi tape.

38 Likes

Im still staying strong NOT to check out the 3 washi I am eyeing for weeks :sweat_smile:
Keep telling myself I have a drawers full of Washi and cannot buy anymore until there is some empty space. So I kept on coming to this thread to ā€œinhaleā€ all the pretty washi :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

How many washi is there? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly, I have bought variety pack after variety pack (for example i have got: simple color patterns, watercolor, holidays) and still, somehow hobby lobby keeps finding more for me to force myself to pay 30$ for some fancy tapeā€¦

About 12 wider rolls, and 25 skinny ones.

1 Like

This is washi tape related and the moment I saw this I had to snap a picture to share with you all! I saw a washi tape holder in Daiso. I didnā€™t get it, but I thought the concept was really interesting. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve seen anything like that. To transport washi I usually transfer it to a sample card, I never thought of using a holder for the actual rolls. What do you guys think of this item? Do you think itā€™s necessary?

3 Likes

Beyond if itā€™s necessary or not, I noticed right away that it has a label in portuguese porta fita adesiva (maybe portuguese from Brazil, because in the other side it says A fote and in here would be A foto)
I know it isnā€™t relevant, but I wanted to point out. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

So many beautiful washi tapes! I already thought I had nice ones but this ā€œinspiresā€ me to find even more :shopping:

I really only wanted to buy some pencils, but of course I couldnā€™t resist ā€¦ :relaxed:

20 Likes

Iā€™m on vacation in Dubai ā€¦ and just a few minutes in Daiso and Mumuso earned me 30 new rolls of washi :flushed: :see_no_evil:

28 Likes