Warsaw Meetup - March 17, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Warsaw, Poland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: NEW! Costa Coffee Krakowskie Przedmieście 8, 00-325 Warszawa
:calendar: DATE: March 17, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4pm/16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Small get-together at the café to sign some postcards and chat

IF YOU ARE COMING then please reserve a spot under Going above so I know what to plan for. Thank you.

UPDATE (Mar 9): The meeting is now full. I am creating a waiting list here for those who have also indicated being interested. If you have signed up but cannot come, please remove yourself from the list. Thanks.
Waitlist:
@SnailSlori - move off waitlist
@aarleevskaya

This is the meetup postcard at a cost of 1PLN per card to be distributed at the meeting. If you would like to order any, please let me know by Sunday, Feb 11 how many you would like.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

6 Likes

Postcards are now available for order at 1PLN per card. Please let me know by Sunday, Feb 11 if you would like to order any and if yes, how many. These will have to be picked up at the meeting.

I am also open to trading individual cards of course.

3 Likes

I’d like to reserve 50 postcards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I had no idea about a meet up until now - is there a chance to snatch a few meet up postcards, even though my reply is belated? Or it’s impossible by now? ;;

1 Like

I can make a few available to you. I’m glad you’ll be at the meetup!

1 Like

:)))) I’m very excited as well!! And I’m so glad i randomly found info abt this meet up and I’m available at this given date:)))) If possible, I’d love 20 cards, but ofc I’m gonna adopt lesser amount - the one you can cover. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad you found it, too. I probably don’t have that many available, more like 10, maybe 15. Let’s see how things look. Someone else also didn’t let me know before I ordered the cards so I’m already distributing the ones I had meant for myself (but that’s okay). See you there! – Eszter

1 Like

Hi, just found this event and I want to join. I will be super happy to get one or two postcards too. If not possible, that’s fine, will be very happy to join you guys anyways. It’s gonna be my very first postcrossing meetup:)

2 Likes

Same here!!! (when it comes to the first meet up ever :)) Gonna take my best friend with me, btw. They don’t send the cards, but we wanna meet for a coffee too, so I’m gonna combine the occasions :))

1 Like

cool, we’ll see how everything ends, I’m gonna be happy to grab a few cards, as I’ve said :))

1 Like

Terrific! Looking forward to meeting you. I can give a few cards to people who didn’t order from my own stash. See you next week!

1 Like

maybe there is possibility to reprint them? Since new people joined?

Anna, if you’d like to get more printed, I can share the files with you.

sure!!
If @LadyMortiana and @Eryk91 want more postcards I can do it! (But like more more because of printing costs)

I’m up for 20, but I have to know how much will it cost :)))))

20 is good for me too:)

@annaprioritaire I will send you the files for the front and back with the understanding that you will print them without making any alterations to the files.

I think it would be about 1,50 zł for postcard then.

1 Like

I will be also interested. can be 20 pieces.
I’m going to attend meeting.

Hello from Belarus.
I really like the card. I will be glad to exchange https://postcards.framework.by/

1 Like