Warsaw Meetup - March 17, 2024

hi :slight_smile:
anyone wants to exchange? i will buy random spring themed card.
one of my favorite song is titled Warsaw by DMA’S :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hippvs @LadyMortiana @Eryk91 I ordered postcards. It will be 1,35 zł per postcard.

1 Like

That’s fine with me, I’ll be prepared :relieved::relieved:

Thanks to everyone for the interest in the meeting! It is now fully booked. I’ve started a waitlist for those who have expressed interest. If you can no longer make it, please remove yourself from the list and let me know.

Waitlist:
@SnailSlori
@aarleevskaya

@catherine_rina_ @LadyMortiana @MartSok @jusiasia @annaprioritaire @Eryk91 @hippvs I look forward to meeting you next weekend at the meetup! There is now a waiting list for the event so if you cannot come, please let me know so I can let the next person on the list know. Happy postcrossing! :framed_picture: :postbox: :love_letter:

2 Likes

I will be there, for sure :slight_smile: looking forward to meet you

1 Like

If nothing unexpected comes up, I’ll be there for sure :slight_smile: And ofc if sth would happen, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

HI,
I can send you another one.

1 Like

Świetna kartka! Czy ktoś chciałby się ze mną wymienić? Moje propozycje:

pozycje:

I can swap, but first I have to acquire postcards.

1 Like

Priv?

I’ll be there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

cant wait for the meetup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to swap for your cute postcard. I have this one available from today.

1 Like

LOCATION CHANGE:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/RdG3mGSooEg4svtQ7?g_st=ic

The cafe I picked doesn’t have that much room. I’m switching the location to a few blocks away at Costa Coffee at Krakowskie Przedmieście 8, 00-325 Warszawa. There are many tables in the back. I will post an update here when I lnpw where I am sitting.

1 Like

I’m sitting in the back at a big table. It’s a long cafe, first there is one back room and then there is another. I’m in the one farthest back right at the entryway.

Heeey, not sure where you are. I’m sitting in the cafe already, wearing black pants and orange blouse and glasses. You’re sitting still alone?

I’m gonna be late, due to unexpected family issue, but I’m gonna make it! :slight_smile: Krak Przedm 8, right? I’m gonna be with my best friend.

Can we start signing Your postcards?

@TurtleFan @catherine_rina_ @jusiasia @Eryk91 @hippvs @annaprioritaire @blubella @SnailSlori
thank you so much for a fantastic time!! You’ve made this gloomy afternoon so mucj better!! till next time and happy postcrossing!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes