Voss, Norway, World Postcard Day, Sunday 1.October 2023

Thanks for the invite to this but sadly won’t be able to make it. I’m away then. Would have been cool to go to my first ever meet up!

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll be able to send some postcards where ever you may be :blush: You are very welcome to join another meetup later :blush:

I will be there for sure. I will arrive Saturday by train and leave by train on Sunday (at 16.57).

Have booked a room at Fleischer’s hotel as well.

2 Likes

I can bring any of the WPD cards with me.

1 Like

Great. I’ll order them when the new winner has been announced and I’m sure we can arrange a handover in time :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everybody from Germany :smiley:
Is anyone of the Voss Meetup participants interested in swapping meeting cards? I will be in Bockhorst on the 1st of October.

I will join!! Love this place and that hotel🥰

1 Like

Hello! I wonder if this meet-up will have its own meet-up postcard? And if yes, would someone like to swap with me? :slight_smile:

@pathetiquejazz
Hi. No, there will not be a dedicated meet-up card. We will be sending World Postcard Day postcards (and other postcards if the participants don’t want to send WPD).

1 Like

You can add me to the participating list :smiley: and @LeishaCamden as well. Plane tickets booked :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Added! :smiley:

1 Like

I will not be able to go, sorry… Have a great time!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you another time :smile:

1 Like

Oh no, and I’ve remembered to pack your birthday present this time … ! :frowning:

For some strange reason I will work Sunday to Monday this weekend. We usually work all weekend, not just that night… We will meet next weekend in Sweden!!:grin:

@postboo har med dine meetup kort, gi beskjed om du vil ha disse i dag.

1 Like

@Tanumine and I are planning to take the gondola tomorrow before the meetup. The weather forecast is looking much better than today. This is just FYI :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Tanumine and I are here already, we’re in the Ladies’ Parlor :smile:

3 Likes

My first WPD postcard has arrived already!

2 Likes