Voss, Norway, World Postcard Day, Sunday 1.October 2023

I will not be able to go, sorry… Have a great time!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you another time :smile:

1 Like

Oh no, and I’ve remembered to pack your birthday present this time … ! :frowning:

For some strange reason I will work Sunday to Monday this weekend. We usually work all weekend, not just that night… We will meet next weekend in Sweden!!:grin:

@postboo har med dine meetup kort, gi beskjed om du vil ha disse i dag.

1 Like

@Tanumine and I are planning to take the gondola tomorrow before the meetup. The weather forecast is looking much better than today. This is just FYI :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Tanumine and I are here already, we’re in the Ladies’ Parlor :smile:

3 Likes

My first WPD postcard has arrived already!

2 Likes

Not a single one of my cards have arrived yet, I’m starting to get worried :frowning:

Not even to Germany? Several of mine have arrived. Where did you deliver them?

Not even to Norway … ! None of Tanumine’s have arrived either AFAIK, we mailed our cards together. We put them in the mailbox at the train station.

Hmm… I somehow get a feeling that maybe Posten have forgotten to empty it :thinking: Not sure why, but it’s really weird that none of your postcards have arrived yet.

I know, it feels really weird. We sent well over 20 cards in all and none of them have arrived yet, not even the one that was going to Oslo. I should probably email Posten

Yes, I would contact them to see if they know what happened. Seems like they are all stuck somewhere.

None of mine have arrived either :worried:

I’m waiting in line on their chat now

3 Likes

Can someone help me to have this card pls?

Hi @Mamiielariie.
We didn’t have a meetup-card for this meetup. Most of us sent out the official WPD design, and other WPD designs.

None of the 10 postcards I mailed from the same mailbox (at the trainstation - which I posted a photo of) has arrived either. Not all of them where officials, two of them are trades.
I mailed the rest from Oslo the 2/3 October and some (addresses taken out before 1.10.) has been registered, but none of those taken out 1 October (have to say that most of them are travelling far, except for 2-3 of them). But still.