Une classe française dans l'aventure/ a french class in the adventure!

Bonjour,

Je m’appelle Véronique et je suis enseignante en classe de Cm1/CM2 (9/10 ans), j’ai découvert le “postcrossing” en faisant une recherche pour trouver des objectifs d’écriture pour mes élèves. J’enseigne dans un quartier difficile où peu de mes élèves ne reçoivent ou n’écrivent de courrier.

My name is Véronique and I am a teacher in cm1/CM2 class (9/10 years old), I discovered “postcrossing” by doing a search to find writing goals for my students. I teach in a difficult neighborhood where few of my students receive or write mail.

Si vous pouviez leurs envoyer une carte quelque soit le sujet ou le lieu, ils seront ravis d’y répondre! Vous pouvez écrire en français ou en anglais (le turc et l’arabe sont aussi les bienvenus)
If you could send them a card regardless of the subject or location, they would be happy to answer it! You can write in French or English (Turkish and Arabic are also welcome)

Mille mercis

Ecole élémentaire Lac 2
Rue du Petit Miot
Classe 7
33300 Bordeaux
France

Thank you very much

Véronique

11 Likes

Hello! I am happy to mail your students an envelope with several postcards from the American southwest.

Thank you very much !

Have a nice summer

Véronique

Hello! I’ll send a postcard from Spain :blush:

Bonjour Véronique.
This initiative is very interesting!
It fits in the idea of Postcrossing: to share,
Yes, the wonder of Postcrossing is to receive cards, stamps and thoughts from people all around the world - getting surprised and enlarging the horizons of our minds. A real tribute to human diversity!
I’ll send some PT related cards.
PM will be sent.

bonjour Véronique, je leur envoie une carte de Californie, crois-tu qu’ils préfèrent en français ou en anglais?

I’ll send one from Indonesia. Thanks for your initiative to introduce your students in less fortunate neighborhood about the other world via postcards

I will send one from Germany.

I would love to send a postcard from New Mexico!

Bonjour

Gracia !

Have a nice summer !

Véronique

1 Like

Thank you very much

Happy post crossing!

Véronique

Merci, si tu peux leurs écrire en français afin de leurs montrer qu’aux Etats Unis on apprend le français!

Passe un bel été sous le soleil californien

Véronique

1 Like

Hello

One of my student is born in Indonesia : He never could go back to his home country, it will be so great for him!

Don’t forget to put your adress because I’m such he would give you an answer!

Have a nice summer

Véronique

1 Like

Dank schon

Have a nice summer in Germany

Véronique

1 Like

Thank you very much

Have a since summer

Véronique

Merci, j’y vais tout de suite. A.

I would be happy to send one your way from Virginia, USA

What a great initiative! I hope you won’t be overwhelmed with all these letters :blush:
Is it better to send the card now, or in September, after school starts?

@VERO1733 @Piquita @Aguaroble - Could you please write English in this thread? And translate the non-English posts to English, please?

English is the forum language, according to the forum guidelines. Other languages are only permitted in #communities and #meetups.

I’m happy to send a card from Australia. Good luck with your teaching.