Une classe française dans l'aventure/ a french class in the adventure!

Hello Norway_girl

I’m sorry in the conversation we forget the rules !

Thank you

Véronique

Hello Aguaroble

I hope to be submerged of post cards ! I start postcrossing since may and it’s a pleasure to got something in my mail box. It’s also a big pleasure to find the good post card and write a something to somebody we don’t know and I hope it’s what my students are doing to improve!

Bonne journée

You sent a post card whenether you want !
thank you

Thank you so much!

No problem! We’re all humans and sometimes we make mistakes. I guess life would have been more boring if we never made mistakes.

2 Likes

Few cards coming up from Finland! I’ll try to pick different themes and write about different things, so your students can pass them on to each other :slight_smile: Thank you soo much for the important work you do!

Yes, so sorry :sweat_smile:
I saw French and my brain just forgot about the rules! Don’t worry, there was nothing rude :blush: I’ll edit my message and translate in English.

1 Like

I will send a few postcards from Japan. :jp::cherry_blossom:

Count me in from Upstate New York, USA!

Thanks for sharing! I love these projects!

Sue

I’ll be sending one from Hong Kong.

Thank you

Have a nice summer

Véronique

Thank you !

I hope you spend a nice summer in Finland

Véronique

Thank you very much

Kiwi (the little animal) “save my life” many times when we play with my students a game where you have to find different word starting by a letter ! `

Have a nice summer
Véronique

Thank you very much!

Have a nice summer

Véronique

1 Like

Thank you very much

I hope you have a nice summer in Hong Kong

Véronique

I’ll send them a card from Germany :raising_hand_woman:t2:

Hello

Thank you very much for your participation

Nice summer in New york!

Véronique

Hello

Dank Schon ( I studied german for …7 years at school and it’s the only words I
remember …

Thank you and have a nice summer

Véronique

translation: Hello Véronique, I’ll send them a card from California, do you think they’d prefer in French or English?

Oops thanks for the reminder, I’ve added the translation in reply to my original post. Sorry!