Total Eclipse of the Sun Meetup, San Antonio, TX, United States, Sunday, April 7, 2024

There’s 8 of us in here but I don’t see you

Thanks for the fun meetup everyone!
I hope you all have a great eclipse viewing tomorrow!
:heart:

2 Likes

What a fun meetup! Thank you to everyone who came. Great turnout! I hope to see more San Antonio meetups planed in the future! And, thanks to everyone who is helping with the swaps. Don’t forget to send them out! Finally, good luck to everyone with the eclipse tomorrow!
Tanya

4 Likes

6 Likes

I had a great time! @tpuchalski thank you for putting this together and it was a pleasure meeting everyone! Wish you all safe travels and hope to run into each other again! :raised_hands:t5::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hello.
I have a postcard for you. I will direct message you to get your address.
~Michelle

2 Likes

Hello! I have a card for you.
I’ll direct message you to see if you’d like the card in an envelope or not.
~Michelle

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:
I have responded now.

Christer

Can someone send me the card please? I would love to swap for something you like.

1 Like

I can. Please DM your address.
Signed/unsigned by the attendees?
In an envelope?

~M

1 Like

@Dar Hi, I don’t care to swap, but I’d love to send you one or more of the meetup cards. I don’t keep signed meetup cards. Do you want one sent through the mail or up to 5 blank ones in an envelope?

DM me you address.

Tanya

1 Like

@tpuchalski I think that @ATreeGrows waa going to send a postcard to Dar

Yep, I did send one to @Dar. Please let me know if you did not get it.

~M

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks so much for offering! Have a great day :blush:

I look forward to it :blush:

Hello, today I received a gorgeous postcard from @ewerannette from this meetup. Thank you! I’m happy to have this special one in my collection. Thanks to everyone who signed it too.
Greetings from Germany,
Mila

1 Like