TOOWOOMBA: 13th April 2024 Downs Steam Museum

:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Downs Steam Toowoomba, 16 Cambooya St Toowoomba

:calendar: DATE: Saturday 13th April 2024

:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will meet at the cafe for morning tea, Meet Up card signing, sharing of recent favourite Postcrossing cards, swapping and postcard purchasing.

The cafe booking includes a Devonshire Tea for $16 which includes $5 donation to the museum. This means you can have a look around the museum while you are there. We will meet in one of the carriages for the morning treats.

We will have an official MeetUp card but feel free to bring other cards you would like signed. I am creating these and will share an image soon. I’ve decided on a map card that will have a location for attendees. Please let me know the suburb/town you are from if you would like it on the card.

If you are interested in attending please register interest in this form so we can make sure we keep you up to date on details.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

The meetup card is here. If you want to swap please contact me with your offers.

5 Likes

Hi im interested in going but its too far for me to get there. I live in Ipswich.
Would be interested swapping a couple ? I have some Brisbane area ones i could swap with you for a couple of those meet up ones.

2 Likes

Hi Coatanga,
Sure I’ll send you a message and we can arrange a swap. We usually have a meetup in Brisbane near the end of the year so keep an eye out!

Hi! I host a meetup at the same day in the Netherlands. If anyone of you likes to swap a card, that would be nice!

πŸ…•πŸ…€πŸ…›πŸ…› 13 april 2024 Meetup at the Fries Scheepvaart Museum Sneek πŸ…•πŸ…€πŸ…›πŸ…› - Meetups / Netherlands - Postcrossing Community

Greetings from Anke

1 Like

Hi there Vanessa @nephthys51,

Thank you so much for arranging this meet up! I will be coming along with my little box of postcards and pens. :love_letter::sparkles:

Please do let me know if there’s any other details you might need from me to book in.

Looking forward to seeing you then!
Rachel

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for organising this, I’m also interested in coming along :blush:

1 Like

:see_no_evil:Can someone swap this postcard with me? I can offer the ones from Melbourne meetup

1 Like