Time of delivery?

what time will the post be delivered to you?

2 Likes

11am :postbox:

My mail arrives in the afternoon some time between 1 and 4 pm

1 Like

Same for me

The postal machine delivers mail to the boxes in the afternoon from 2 pm to 4 pm

My postal worker varies on when she delivers. Sometimes it’s as early as 10:00 EST. Sometimes it arrives as late as 15:00 EST.

1 Like

They are surprisingly punctual even though this is rural area so the mail arrives at 11:30, latest at 12:00. I have seen them being delayed only if the weather was really bad (and so far I have had only 2 cancelled mail deliveries due to the storm weather). Once the mail carrier drove off the road, but he did it after he had delivered my mail so technically he wasn’t delayed for me.

Funny thing actually, I drive a lot at work and one of my weekly routes goes past the mail center around the time the carriers are returning there. It is fun to see the army of mail cars driving to home.

Most often it arrives by 08:00, but if a different carrier is delivering for any reason it could be any time of the day up to 17:00.

12 noon

Between 8-10 am on mo-fr and about 12 on Saturday :slight_smile:

Anytime Between 8 am And 2pm Normally.

Usually between 11 am & 2 pm. Sometimes he comes back around a second time to drop off a package if he forgets the first on his first pass!

We’re the last stop on our mail carriers route. The earliest delivery has been at 2 pm (14:00), usually it’s between 4 pm and 6 pm (16:00-18:00), but it’s been as late as 8:30 pm (20:30). The wide time span is very annoying as you never know when to check for mail.

Between noon and 1 pm.

I have a PO Box so it usually gets checked in the AM. If it was being delivered to my house usually in the afternoon between 1-3pm

Here, it’s usually around 9-11 am, but I start waiting for it since 7 am :grin:

1 Like

Usually in the afternoon between 2.30 - 5 pm

Usually between 4 pm and 5 pm, but occasionally as early as 2 pm.

I work on the other side of the wall from our mailbox, if I don’t notice the carrier walking past my window in his yellow vest it scares the heck out of me when he opens and closes the box :rofl: It’s so loud!

Around 1 pm, I think, every other day.

Different, the last week I had my mail very early, between 12:00 and 14:00. I think my usual carrier is back now, then it’s typically between 16:00 and 20:00. I think that’s the latest delivery I’ve had at all places I ever lived at since I started Postcrossing.