Time of delivery?

Mails are delivered now between 14 PM and 20 PM. But before the pandemic it was between 12 PM and 13 PM. And in very rare cases at 14 PM.

Between 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.

Around 3pm

Most days between noon and 3pm

Between 12:30PM - 1:30PM

5 days a week (not on Sundays and Mondays) around noon.

Usually on Tuesday, between 12.00 and 15.00

We seem to be one of the last houses on the mail carrierā€™s route. Normally we get our mail between 16.00 and 17.00, but when heā€™s delayed, we get completely skipped that day - really annoying, when this happens a few days in a row and you are waiting for an urgent letterā€¦

Between 11am and 3pm - usually, occasionally as late as 4pm. We did have a couple of deliveries at about 9.30am a couple of months ago. It was lovely to get it early, and then disappointing for the rest of the day, because I kept looking forward to the post, then realising it had already been.

1 Like

Mine usually comes between 9 am and 11 am. But I canā€™t go and pick it up until about 5 or 6 pm.

Itā€™s always around 11am here, on a scooter that zooms through the street ā€” we always know when the postman is coming because of the noise it makes :slight_smile:

Itā€™s usually around 1pm-3pm for me. Just to be safe, I usually go pick up my mail after 5pm.