The world's northernmost postcrossing meetup in Longyearbyen, 11-13 November 2022

In the meantime I also found the form. Looking fwd to meet you all (…some again…)

Hei, I’d appreciate if you’d put me on the waiting list! Lis (seagal)

1 Like

Please put @mondkind and me on the waiting list.

We would love to join. Inger71 just promoted this meeting. :wink:

3 Likes

Please, add me on the waiting list.
I’m not sure yet if I could really afford to make it, but I don’t want to lose the chance and the waiting list is not extremely long yet. :wink:

1 Like

Could you please put me on the waiting list, too? :star_struck: I would bring my boyfriend, but he is not a Postcrosser.

2 Likes

I have been thinking and I think I’ll already travel on 10th November 2022, because this is such a once in a lifetime experience that I’d like to have an extra day to explore Svalbard and perhaps engage in some activity. Any other possible early arrivers?

Pefawm and I booked our hotel from Nov 10 for exactly this reason :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is there anybody want to swap with me

It’s still a bit early for me to be 100% sure, but I would also try to fly earlier to do some sightseeing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flights to Svalbard for november 2022 will be available in about 2-3 weeks. Can’t wait to book my flight, maybe with a Black Friday Discount.
I am thinking about flying on November 10th as well, to do some sightseeing in Barentsburg (the Russian settlement on Svalbard) on November 11th :slight_smile: But nothing is decided yet.

1 Like

could you please put me on the waiting list ??

1 Like

Oh this would be so great <3
Can you please put me on the waitinglist? :slight_smile:
Best wishes

1 Like

Hi, I would be happy to swap with you :grin:
I can offer cards from the Meetup in Tübingen (Germany) or find something from your wish-list.

Warm wishes,
Evdokia

I tried to book flights, but couldn’t find any to Longyearbyen at that time. Perhaps it is still too early? Did anybody already book flights?

Hi,

I also checked it this week, but it seems like SAS hasn’t updated their flight schedule for november 2022 yet. At the moment they have flights until October 30th 2022, so I think flights for november 2022 will be available within the next two weeks :slight_smile: I am also soooo excited that I check it almost daily :rofl:

1 Like

@elbe @ScandinavianTraveler I keep checking SAS and Norwegian almost on weekly basis. :sweat_smile: But it seems that Norwegian doesn’t fly to Longyearbyn every day what I have understood from their schedule in October 2022.

2 Likes

Okay, then we just have to be a little more patient…:wink:

1 Like

Sounds amazing. Just looked up flights and it’s three fights and 10/15 hour lay over
plus they are €800 and then as the U.K. is not in the EU it will mean quarantine too

Have a wonderful time though

1 Like

I still waiting for border to open before buying flight ticket :joy:

Can you please count me +1 (my wife) - at least on waiting list! I can see there many people that I already met in the past (pre-covid era), even in Romania :smiley:

1 Like