The world's northernmost postcrossing meetup in Longyearbyen, 11-13 November 2022

Adding some additional photos

10 Likes

9 Likes

@Inger71 and everyone who signed it; Thank you very much for the postcard!
Some familiar views on the postcard! (For those who don’t know; I spent 2 months at Svalbard in 2018.)

3 Likes

You are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I can’t seem to find the card photos, but someone said something about polar bears and northern lights??? I would love to swap!!

1 Like

Thank you very, very much @LeishaCamden and @Zastia and @Inger71 for the gorgeous meetup cards with the terrific stamps and cancellations! :heart_eyes: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And of course I love all the signatures, too. I would have liked to be there with all of you guys! :smiley:

Cool pictures of a cool location.
Thank you dear @inger71 for the special card. Love it!

Tussen tak, Kari, thank you @KAS and all who signed this card. Sounds like an adventure of half-a-lifetime … so enjoy the memories you collected.

Happy postcrossing, see you, whereever, whenever.

1 Like

hello! i’m marco from Genova (italy) some one would swap with me please? thank you very much

Oh it was! (But Tofte 4ever :wink: )

I want to go back in the summer to smell the Arctic roses such as they are. :star_struck: (I guess poppies, not roses so much…)

1 Like

Dear @Regndroppar thank you thank you thank you for the great postcard with unique cancellation and all the lovely signatures!! You made my day!!
I can see it was a great meeting and an incredible experience! I cannot help but feel a bit sad I could not make it. That being said, I will do my best to join you guys on the next adventure :smiley:

1 Like

Many, many thanks for this unexpected card from @kroete68 - I hope this (fairly international) bunch had a blast!

1 Like

And now I can add another card from this meetup far far up north. Thank you, @LeishaCamden (I assume according to the signature)

Funny that cards from the same place can take different times to find their destination

Dearest @kroete68, thank you for the wonderful Northern Lights card from this meetup, with matching stamp! Many thanks also to everyone who signed this card! :heart:

@minttuinkeri i love the last meetup (11-13 november)
but we can swap more that one. if you want.
i offer those

Another great arrived from @MihneaR . :smiley:

1 Like

:mailbox_with_mail: Thank you so much @KAS for this great SURPRISE CARD from Svalbard. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks also to all the other participants (I recognized your nicks @Regndroppar and @nnniiina too :two_hearts:.)

It must have been an unforgettable adventure, ever!

A great handmade postmark on the cow stamp - lovely. :smile:.

3 Likes