The shortest distance?

My shortest distance is 208 miles, UK to Ireland:

25 Km is my shortest range. The recipient was in another city that is a suburb of Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

2 Likes

I found one in my stats at 7km.

Edit. Found another at 5km.

1200 km
Longest short distance in this thread for today :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

so far, this is the only official postcard i sent to my own country :grinning:
only 101 km :grinning: curiously it took more days than others sent abroad :unamused:

1 Like

Sent : only 62 km to France

Received : only 68 km from a neighbouring canton in Switzerland too

257 km :slightly_smiling_face:

My shortest distance is this card to France. Only 190 km! In 13 days… :unamused:

Haha you could have hand delivered that one!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My shortest one sent was 10 km and went abroad.

And my shortest one received was also 10 km and came also from abroad.

1 Like

When I read this I had just sent out my shortest distance post card from my home. I live 5 km (3 miles) from the USA border. My Canadian post card is going just down the hwy18 miles (30km), where I usually shop, its 30 minutes from home minus the border line up! “But with covid its a no go for the last 1 1/2 yrs!!!”

2 Likes

My shortest received was from Venezuela (882 km/548 miles)

My shortest sent was to Florida, USA (1683 km/1045 miles)

My received card with the shortest travel distance is this one. It only took a day too!

Out of my sent cards it will be this one:

1 Like

My shortest sent card travelled 39 km to Germany, to a town in Bavaria, very near the border to Austria

My shortest received card, also travelled 39 km (exactly the same number, which I only noticed now :sunglasses:), and was sent from a town in Bavaria, not far away from the border to Austria

1 Like

My shortest travel distance was 404km, which is far compared to others in this thread :sweat_smile:

Postcard CA-1178040 to the USA! :us:

Hilariously, still shorter than mine :sweat_smile: North America problems, I guess? Haha

I have 2 that travelled the same distance: 341 miles
One to a neighboring state, and one within California.

1 Like

My shortest is 415km, which I thought was very nearby… until I read this thread :sweat_smile: I live near the Canada-USA border, and this postcard travelled to a northern state which I can easily and quickly drive to.

1 Like

sent: 63 miles / 101 km

received: 5 miles / 8 km

63km. its next village of mine and it took three days! I wanted post in the postcard so it take only like 10mins! lol

Here is my shortest (received). Just over the mountains.