The King's Horn meetup in Oslo, Norway, Saturday February 10th 2024

Hard to say, but we have a table booked at Lorry for 2.45pm and I guess most table reservations are usually for 2.5 hours, so maybe until 5pm-ish? The general idea is 1-2 hours at the museum, +/-1 hour to shop for postcards on our way to the restaurant and then we sign cards while we have a meal. Then we are usually done, unless we decide to go somewhere else afterwards.

Hei,
My name is Brigitte. I am in Bergen at the moment and absolutely enjoy my second time here in Norway. :bouvet_island:
I would love to swap a meetup card. :love_letter: I can offer one of a meeting in Vienna, Austria or one from Naantali, Finland.
Enjoy your meetup tomorrow. :love_letter::bouvet_island:
Greetings, Brigitte :hugs:

Dear KAS,

Unfortunately I wonā€™t be able to take part today. I wish you a nice day

Kind regards, Ruth

@imfunshokolad Thatā€™s fine, look us up next time youā€™re in Oslo :blush:

Everyone - Iā€™m on my way to Oslo now, see you soon!

I am also on my way. See you soonšŸ˜Š

Weā€™re waiting indoors, the bench to the right when you walk in the door

Oh no i am by the wrong museum, Iā€™m at the naturhistorical museum

I will find my way and be there as soon as possible sorry

Oh no :joy: Weā€™ll go in, let us know when you arrive!

I will be there in Ā±10 minutes

I arrived where can I find you?

The bench to the right, group of three

2 Likes

Wich floor?

Hi Kas,

I wrote to you about a possible meetup in Oslo on the 4th of May? Can we perhaps look to trying to do something on the 6th of May instead? Inger71 would prefer the Monday instead.

Kind regards,

John and Liz.

I would have to pass on a weekday as I am working Monday to Friday . May will be bussy at work as well, so Iā€™m not sure if I can make it in the afternoon either.

I can make it May 6 after office hours. We had plans for you May 4, but of course do feel free to set up a meetup for May 6. Iā€™m sure some people can make it :blush:

Hello John! @KAS and I had planned a meetup for you on May 4th, we just didnā€™t get around to posting the thread yet, but of course itā€™s up to you. On the 6th I can personally only make it at 5pm at the earliest. The plans we had made for the 4th - a visit to the Folk Museum to see the stave church there - canā€™t be moved to the 6th, or at least @KAS and @marit_la and I canā€™t be part of it then, due to the museumā€™s opening hours. We also canā€™t go to our regular meetup location, Posthallen, because theyā€™re closed on Mondays. So I/we will let @Inger71 make the arrangements for this meetup if itā€™s going to be on the 6th.

Hello LeishaCamden,

We are in Oslo from May 1st until May 8th. For the first couple of days we plan to buy an Oslo pass. I would appreciate very much if you can organize a meetup as I am willing to swap cards from Scotland/ UK and some from South Africa. Please let Inger71 know.

Kind regards,

John, liz, Buddy and Ruby.