The King's Horn meetup in Oslo, Norway, Saturday February 10th 2024

Hello, I would like to exchange this postcard. I have many Meet Up cards from Hainan, China. If you are willing, you can contact me and I can send you pictures to choose.

Hello! Iā€™m interested in receiving a card from your meet-up, I can offer this meet-up card in exchange, thanks in advance!

I have ordered our meetup cards now. There are more available than currently requested, so feel free to increase your order any time. The price per card will be cheaper the more cards we order in total.

Hey,

I just became a Postcrossing member. And I was just looking around to see what events were coming up. I am visiting the city at the time and could attend the meeting.

Is this possible?

Best regards from Ruth
from Germany

1 Like

Absolutely! :grinning:

If you have any meetup questions, do feel free to ask!

Thank you very much :smiling_face:

First post is now updated with restaurant info, we decided on old & famous restaurant Lorry. See their menu here.

Our meetup cards were just delivered and they look nice.

There are still 115 cards available, so do feel free to order more cards :blush:

1 Like

You can add 20 cards to my order.

1 Like

Hello, dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meetup and thank you in advance.

Hi Kas or other Norwegian postcrossers, I am currently in Norway for my internship and I have a small question: where can I buy stamps and how many do I have to put on them to send them abroad?
Kind regards,
Karina

You can buy stamps at any Ā«Post i butikkĀ» - the post desk in selected grocery stores. There will be one near you somewhere, see the Postā€™s search here: Finn Posten pĆ„ kartet ā€“ hentesteder og innleveringspunkter

Ask for stamps to Europe (it literally says Ā«EuropeĀ» on the stamps) or the World (rest of the world outside Europe, says Ā«VerdenĀ» on the stamps). These are valid for cards and letters up to 20 grams, Europe is 31 NOK, World is 37 NOK. One single stamp of these values is enough.

You can also buy stamps online, but itā€™s quick and easy to get them at Post i butikk.

Thank you very much for your explanationšŸ˜Š

Tar 50 mĆøtekort til.

1 Like

Supert, notert :grinning:

So now I have packed your cards for you, everyone. Final price is 3.8 NOK per card and this post is updated with prices for your orders. You can pay by Vipps or cash on the day. See you Saturday! :smiley:

Har vipset

1 Like

Iā€™m at my sisterā€™s this Saturday. Have fun :slight_smile:

Weā€™ll miss you! Enjoy your weekend, see you soon :grinning:

1 Like

How long will the meeting last approximately?