Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag

Thank you @StephofYorktown for the dinosaur postcard for Happy Dinosaur Day. Thank you for the facts about the stegosaurus. That was pretty neat to learn.

2 Likes

NA Bizarro tag

@Annazon - 1940s home baking contestants adding some scary ingredients to their cakes. Yes, bizarre indeed. Thank you. Love the stickers and washi tape, too.

1 Like

NA I Spy …[people having fun] tag

@NewEnglandEllen - a Christopher Arndt card of the entrance to Seattle’s Pike Place Market. It’s a great place to have fun. Thank you! Sometime I’d like to take a guided food tour there.

NA I spy… (rainbow) tag - from @aemenheiser2

NA USA to USA tag - from @Imhowl

thank you both :smiling_face: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

USA to USA tag from @potatertot thank you for your card! I love the Arches. I hope to see them in person soon. Take care!

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag

Thanks @hootnoodle for the National Wine Day card! Your trip sounds wonderful.

1 Like

Postcard from Last Trip tag

Thanks @theadventuringheidi for the great postcard of Devils Tower. Looks like a cool place to visit.

1 Like

Request an Animal Tag
Thank you @jennyjennyjenn for funny and adorable bunny card! This may be one of my favorite cards I’ve ever received! :laughing: I’m glad to hear you had fun at the meetup - I had planned to go to the one in Texas this year and somehow forgot as it got close and then passed! Maybe next year!

NA I Want…Tag
Thank you @Crystalinne for this Marilyn Monroe card! I’ve always loved her and have read almost every biography I’ve found on her! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhippo1 for the 5 unwritten mixed cards. I appreciate the fun mix!

NA Taking out the Trash X4 Tag

@l2y - a lovely collection of cards that will definitely find new good homes. Thank you.

NA to NA - 5 unwritten mixed cards - from @CrimsonKing

Thank you so much for this fun variety of cards :smiling_face: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

US to US Request a Color Tag

Thank you so so much @waydowneast for this awesome blue and purple national park postcard!! :sparkles::love_letter:

NA Request an Animal Tag
I’ve got alligators :crocodile: What a great detailed illustration! Thank you Ellen @NewEnglandEllen Today what’s beautiful at my house is rain, and a break in the unrelenting 95 degree heat for the last 7 days!

1 Like

NA Perpetual holiday tag

Thank you @pixxi88 for your handmade ice cream postcard for National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. You did a really nice job with it! It has been raining here most of the day, so it doesn’t put me in the mood for ice cream. Hope we have some sunny weather again soon.

1 Like

RAS
@RockyRoadTrip thanks for this Connecticut Post Card Club card! Never knew about them, but researching them it looks like they dissolved in 2016. Too bad!

1 Like

Not My State Tag

Thanks @tia272 for the great California Lantern Press card! I like to watch the Olympics too.

1 Like

Thanks to @thestarsandthesky for the fun US to US Request a Color tag. Lots of colors, lol

1 Like

NA food package tag - from @sannah82

These sandwiches look sublime :eyes: Maybe I’ll see if my local TJ’s has them haha

NA taking out the trash x4 - from @TandemStoker

thank you both! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, @inlostdreams, for the “NA - I want…” tag. This card brought a smile to my face as it reminds me of my childhood home back in MN, where our neighbors had a dairy farm with cows like these. I love how you decorated the back and used vintage stamps, too!

1 Like

NA Sticker Tag Thank you Skye @reach4thestars for the Inuit artwork card and the great stickers. You have some wonderful stickers (my favorite things, cats, books, coffee and more)!

1 Like