Thank you for postcards received - North America

Not My State Tag

@traceyk thanks for this Vegas view
I’ve been there once. We flew into Vegas, stayed for a day, then stayed in AZ for the week

1 Like

NA Taking out the Trash x4

@BarbL Your trash is my treasure! I’ve been to all the places except Montreal! Thank you for the extra card and stickers, too!

1 Like

PS … LOL

@BarbL Thank you for the great postage, too!

1 Like

NA 5 Unwritten Mixed Cards

@potatertot Thank you for the nice assortment of cards and for including the fun stickers, too. Very generous of you. Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 Like

NA Taking out the Trash x4

@BarbL thanks for this envelope of ‘trash’

1 Like

NA: Taking out the Trash x4 Tag

Thanks @potatertot for the Trash (plus 1) :grin:
At least 2 of them will be staying with me, but the others will likely continue to rack up frequent flyer miles :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @hootnoodle for the Fashion Day postcard! I like the outfit.

Thanks @tia272 for the cool San Diego travel poster card!

1 Like

NA I spy tag

Thank you @hootnoodle for the Native American beaded bandolier pouch postcard featuring the American flag. The 4th of July is also my mom’s birthday, so we always have an extra celebration. Congrats on your 50th wedding anniversary!

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag

@TrvlCat - a wonderful old-fashioned postcard of a kitten in a shoe for National Kitten Day, PLUS a stamp with a puppy and a kitten. Thank you. We didn’t have any pets for the last several years, but in January adopted a very friendly three-year old cat. He was a good addition to the household!

NA Taking out the Trash x4 Tag

@TandemStoker - a very nice selection of cards that will definitely find good new homes. Thank you. One of the cards had a get-out-the-vote message. I’ve been writing hundreds of those in the last weeks-months.

2 Likes

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag

@l2y - Martin Luther King for Emancipation Day, April 16. Thank you. This card is postmarked April 10, but arrived today. There is a yellow post office sticker near the bottom that says “unable to forward/for review”. But the address (where I’ve lived since 1987) is correct, complete (including 9-digit zip code), and neatly written. I have no idea why the post office has been holding it for the last three months!

LOL. I had the same problem. I moved in Oct 2023 and got mail from my old address in March 2024. Check out my post on Mailbox Horrors forum for the full story.

And to think they just raised their prices for their “excellent” service. It makes me wonder what do they do with all that money.

Have a fantastic day, Lisa