Thank you for postcards received - North America

na loupaper tag
@verayogi - thank you so much for the cheese loupaper :cheese::two_hearts::sparkles: i am comforted that there is a light at the end of this grad school tunnel :see_no_evil:

Loupaper tag
Thank you @julienned for the NY state card! It’s nice to see Cooperstown :baseball:represented – didn’t expect that!

1 Like

Thank you @NewEnglandEllen for this cat in the window card. I enjoyed your message very much!

And thank you @pammykay for this beautiful Chicago card. Looks like a lovely city

Thank you @inkandpaper for this beautiful bird card. I also love your washi tape!

Thank you also for this roadrunner card

Thank you @dieya for the Loupaper swap

And thank you @evank for the happy mail! All kinds of goodies in there <3

2 Likes

Thank you @aemenheiser2 for the fun shaped kitty card! And for the cool pink mountain (volcano?) card! Btw - I love banana bread! Hope yours turned out good, I think I’ll make up a batch, too!

NA I Spy Tag

US to US Request a Color Tag

NA Request an Animal Tag
Thank you, @NewEnglandEllen for this beautiful cardinal! I enjoyed hearing about Penny the puppy and hope she is settling into her new home. Happy Sunday!

Thanks @aemenheiser2 for the Pennsylvania map card, and the great stamp selection! Glad to hear that your :camera_flash: business is going well, Ashley. Have a great spring!

NA Scavenger Hunt

@aemenheiser2 thanks for this one. Yeah the Scavenger Hunt can go slow sometimes!

NA 3 Wishes tag: thanks @pixxi88 for the great selection, and for taking the time to write - must be really interesting to have the opportunity to see so much of your country. Hope you get that shirt in North Dakota! Let me know if you ever make it to Ottawa. Thanks again, Kelsi!

1 Like

Two great Farm life tag cards today, both cow-themed! Many thanks to @Wakana-kabu and @salemhouse! Good luck with the garden, Ann, and enjoy the honey and yogurt, Wakana - I had that for breakfast today too, with granola!

2 Likes

Bird tag
@lforsstrom

Thank you, Leigh, for the pretty illustration of a woodcock. As for bird ID there are a few apps I use. One is Merlin ID and Bird ID. I am sure there are more apps out there.

1 Like

Mail-Related Tag
@sptortoise

Thank you, Rachel, for the great card. Back in the day, I can’t imagine shipping a dog or even a child ! This lil’ guy seems like he’s been shipped before! Hope you had a great time at the Irish Festival!

Small Rodent Tag
@Liznaturally

Thank you, Liz, for the cutest little mouse. Hope you had a great time kayaking on your trip. I’d love to give it a go one day on very lazy rivers.

1 Like

NA Request an Animal Tag
Thank you @Sammy1sock for the wonderful Irina Garmashova cat card! I love it! And welcome to Postcrossing!

1 Like

USA to USA tag
@nwgirl thanks for this cool card and old stamps.

Taking Out the Trash X4
@Sunhilde thanks for this envelope, I’ll try to find a home for them

2 Likes

Thank you @inlostdreams for the Colorado lantern press postcard from the NA Lantern Press tsg. Colorado is definitely a state I would like to visit one day.

1 Like

Thanks for the couple cards I got today

Thank you @bookendss for the bookstore card! I will need to see if our local place has postcards (us to us tag)

And thank you @inkandpaper for the beautiful parrot card! (US to US request and animal tag)

1 Like

Thank you @CoffeeMomster for the space postcard for National Space Day. I like Cinco de Mayo too but I don’t usually go out to eat for it. :taco:

1 Like

usa to usa tag
@pixxi88 - thank you so much for this gorgeos bette davis postcard! :film_strip:

ras :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@-beans - thank you so much for this adorable witch postcard :woman_mage: this was very sweet of you to send! :two_hearts:

@ladybug513 - i was sad i wasnt able to make this meet-up but what a lovely surprise to find this in my mailbox :love_letter::sparkles: thank you so much!

2 Likes

Perpetual Holiday Tag
@kanosis sent me this lovely picture of our home for Earth Day along with an Earth Day stamp and cute decorations. Thank you, Maria! :earth_americas:

1 Like

Thank you @jennyjennyjenn for this nice NY Card (I would only visit to see the 9/11 memorial and museum!)

Thank you @NewEnglandEllen for the wallpaper card. I agree, this might be a bit much, but maybe if half your wall were that white wood and the top the wallpaper? with a nice chair rail :stuck_out_tongue: