Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA I want … Tag
I requested a rainbow and got this awesome card from @MsKoby along with a beautiful rainbow washi decoration. My son who is home from college saw the card and also thought it was interesting as he just did a project on Stonewall. I agree we should be grateful for those who pave the way - and I’m glad to be an ally. Yes, the future is worrisome and so we must act. Thank you, Ellisa! :rainbow:

3 Likes

Thank you @hootnoodle for the Monet postcard, entitled The Artist’s Son for National Sons Day (NA Perpetual holiday tag). It’s interesting to see Monet’s work from his early years, which I haven’t seen much of.

Perpetual Holiday Tag

@kanosis - I like your image for Mary/Maria. Thank you. I don’t think my parents chose Mary for me for any reason other than that they liked it. I dropped my original middle name nearly 50 years ago when I married and starting using my maiden name as a middle name. On the other hand, I knew Catholic families, including my best friend’s family, whose six daughters were Mary Katherine, Suzanne Marie, Annette Marie, Mary Theresa, Cecile Marie, and Denise Marie.

Birthday Cards

@MichelleW - lots of birthday candles, and plenty of other celebration stickers on the back. Thanks so much.

@lyndylou5 - a special homemade card with very cool layered decor. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Thank you @chiaroscuro for the fabulous crow chicks in the US to US Request an Animal tag. We have thousands of crows in our city. They are wary of us but not really afraid. They yell at us to give them treats. Truly beautiful birds with cool personalities.

1 Like

Scavenger Hunt Offer tag
@marupiter
Your card arrived today, thanks!

2 Likes

USA to USA tag - Thank you @Pinksxo for the nice scenic Alaska postcard! This has some of my favorite things: ice/snow, planes, and an aerial view. :smiley:

2 Likes

Farm tag - thanks @MsKoby for the great chicken illustration! Hope your :honeybee: expansion is a great success. Happy spring, Ellisa, and thanks again!

2 Likes

NA - Send me a card from my album of favorites! Tag

Thank you @inlostdreams for the lovely card full of violets. The park sounds like it is beautiful. Our bluebonnets are beginning to bloom so soon it will be beautiful here.

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@BarbL - FIVE really nice cards! Thank you. I’m sure I can find new homes for all of them.

1 Like

Thank you @sptortoise for the gorgeous San Francisco Garter Snake. I’ll bet this snake is positively amazing in real life. Let’s hope people in CA can help this species recover from its endangered status. Thanks for the fabulous reptile stamps, too!

loupaper tag
@NAMsMommy - thank you so much for tagging me back with idaho! :potato::sparkles: for a quick second i totally thought that an “ice cream potato” was literally a potato with ice cream on top, banana split style :sweat_smile: but wow, it really does look like a stuffed potato!

@postboo - thank you so much for the florida! :beach_umbrella: it’s so wholesome that you and your partner have this tradition :two_hearts::sparkles: skydiving sounds like so much fun too!

1 Like

NA Food Package Tag
@YellowButterfly76 sent Hot Pockets packaging. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had any of those and they definitely remind me of my college days. Thank you, Paula!

1 Like

US to US Request a Color [bright] Tag

@aemenheiser2 - bright pink mountains and sea! Thank you.

Not my US State tag: thank you @l2y fof the Minnesota postcard. I have not been there yet. Someday maybe!

usa to usa tag
@virgomar0918 - thank you for the papersister spring postcard for my collection :bouquet::sparkles: spring here, has been very new england so far; i am still holding out for that last minute march snow storm, but it has been too warm so instead of snow we just get cold and windy rain haha :see_no_evil:

na loupaper tag
@virgomar0918 - thank you for the donut loupaper! :doughnut::two_hearts: arent these cards beautiful? one of my favorite local places makes an “everything bagel” donut that is essentially everything bagel toppings but made with donut dough and served with a creme cheese filling (sound weird but it is so yummy, especially if you do t have a huge sweet tooth) :bagel:

1 Like

Thanks @Vagabond_Trader for the great card of an anhinga from Brazos Bend State Park, and amazing vintage stamps, too! Thanks very much, Amanda, and happy spring!

1 Like

Thank you @hootnoodle for the lovely Oregon coast card. I’ve been MANY times as I grew up south of Salem.

NA I want … tag
@virgomar0918 sent this fun coffee card. I also generally drink 2 cups of coffee every morning. Thanks for adding to my collection! :coffee:

2 Likes

US to US Request a Color [purple or gold] Tag

@rabidtriangle - a shiny gold card with purple ink and decorations on the back. Thank you. I, too, have a stash of cards accumulated long before I started postcrossing, but it has grown a lot rather than shrunk since I started mailing more.

From @StephofYorktown a great card of the Smallwood Store Museum on Chokoloskee Island, Florida. Thanks a lot, Stephanie, and glad that you had a fun trip with your mom!

1 Like