Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA Taking out the Trash x4 Tag

@marupiter - Thanks for some great cards - definitely not “trash”. I also really liked the envelope you made from a calendar page.

1 Like

Thank you @JasonDavid for the beautiful orcas in the NA I want ___ tag. I love this card series. My daughter feeds the birds outside her big window. Everyone watches them; even the silly dogs sit mesmerized by the chickadees, nuthatches, cardinals, downy woodpeckers, and other birds that winter over in southern MN.

1 Like

Many thanks to @JasonDavid from the Canada tag for this postcard! Loved learning about the areas near you!

1 Like

USA to USA tag: Thank you @ladytrinity81 for the postcard of the First Baptist Church in Providence. Reminds me of the Old North Church in Boston. I like visiting old, historical places. .

1 Like

usa to usa tag
@WillowRaylis - thank you so much for this beautiful art nouveau postcard :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf: birthday week twins, haha! sending you positive vibes :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you to @Pinksxo for the fun card for the [NA Food Package Postcard Tag]!([NA] Food Package Postcard Tag - reduce, reuse, recycle! ♻)

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4
@TrvlCat thanks for the envelope and bonus stickers

1 Like

Perpetual Holiday Tag
This is one of my favorite tags because you never know what you’re going to get! @jordynb sent this fun card for National Lobster Thermidor Day. I had to look up what “thermidor” even means but I have to admit it sounds tasty! Agreed, the ocean is a better place for the lobsters. Thanks for this great card!

1 Like

For NA-I Spy tag, thank you @aemenheiser2 for the great quilt card! Yes, this would definitely keep me warm. Love the pattern on this!

For NA to NA Request an Animal tag, thank you @mcrxmy for the cool flamingo card! No flamingos at our zoo, a bit too cold for them here! I’ll have to check out the exhibit location the next time I go to a warmer climate zoo!

1 Like

Perpetual Holiday Tag
@TrvlCat sent me this card published by Whiteholme Ltd in Dundee for National Dundee Day. Pretty landscape! To be honest, I had to look up what Dundee Day is even for - and it’s to celebrate Dundee being the first place in Scotland to be granted status as a city. Thanks for the pretty card and lovely stamps!

1 Like

Thank you @nwgirl for the Oregon lantern press postcard from the USA U-choose & stamp other than pc stamp tag. I like the stamps, especially the hot air balloon one. Oregon is definitely on my list of places I want to visit. I hope I get a chance to go sometime. Sounds like a great time you had in Portland. We have a Portland here too in Maine!

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@jellydurf - FIVE excellent cards. I bet I can find appreciative new homes for all of them. Thank you.

Thanks @ladytrinity81 for the great painting of the Brown University campus. Ottawa has 2 universities, U of Ottawa and Carleton, though not sure that either is particularly known for art programs. Thanks Joy and have a great winter!

1 Like

na loupaper tag
@jordynb - thank you so much for kentucky for my loupaper collection! :horse_racing: i am looking forward to my trip abroad in the spring and potentially planning for a postcrossing meet-up in the summer; they are so much fun! :blush:

Travel poster tag - thanks @nhigh for this great Chattanooga card! I like how you send locales that correspond with your travels (curious about your job, now!) Hope your next trip isn’t so chilly! Thanks again, Naomi.

1 Like

@Trinch thanks for this bonus card!

1 Like

Thanks @k8thegr8 for this super Crater Lake National Park card (travel poster tag)! I hope to explore your state someday!

Thanks @JasonDavid for the great Ft. George card.

I am traveling 2 to 3 more places for work this year and unsure of where my off time travels will take me.

Next month is Houston for an FDA conference.

Then eastern KY and San Antonio are on the horizon for 2 more meetings.

KY might be a challenge for finding this type card but we will see.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Show your offers tag: Thanks @TwasBrillig for the great view of Lake Clark National Park in Alaska. Hope you get to the state someday, Nancy - and France!

1 Like