CITY/REGION: Online Meetup
MEETUP PLACE: Zoom
DATE & TIME: 13th March 20.00 UTC
I decided to start this online Meetup for all “younger” Postcrossers. The main purpose is for us to get to know each other and connect!
Of course everyone, no matter the age, is allowed to join, just know that the main purpose is for younger Postcrossers to connect!
Since this is an international meetup I tried to find a good timeslot.
The meeting will be on
Saturday the 13th of march
at 20.00 UTC
Time in different locations
21.00 in Berlin, Germany
23.00 in Moscow, Russia
04.00 in Bejing, China
07.00 in Sydney, Australia
12.00 in Los Angeles, USA
15.00 in New York, USA
To sign-up please post in this thread and send me your email in a private message. The Invite-Link will be sent out via Email.
This Meetup will be over Zoom, which is a platform that should be available to mostly everyone!
- You don’t have to make a Zoom Account to attend!
- Either follow the link provided in the invitation or go to the Zoom website and enter the Code to join
- Once you have joined you will be in a waiting room and I will let you in shortly
- Once your officially in the meeting please add your Postcrossing Username to your Zoom handle, so everyone can recognize you
- While in the call please mute your microphone when you are not speaking, so that we don’t have to much background noise
- It may be that after 40 minutes we will all be kicked out of the session, as I am using the free version of Zoom. In that case please just log back in just like you did the first time and we can continue the meetup in no time
We will get to know each other, chat about Postcards and Postcrossing.
If you have suggestions on what we could do, please let me know!
- Introductions: Your name, your age, your pronouns, your location, Why did you start Postcrossing?
- Favorite Postcards you’ve received in 2021 so far?
- Let’s just chat
This Meetup is planned to go two hours.
There will be postcards designed for this Meetup. I will email the design to everyone who signs up and you can print them on your own. You can either do this at home, at a local copyshop or via an online print service.
I hope some of you will join and we’ll have a good time! I can’t wait to meet you all!