TALK in ENGLISH - Visitors Corner - 2024

@VivianVitruvian
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:
I moved your question to here, because it is a better place for it as the General Meetup Discussions .
But I’m sure @JetteLise can give you advice where you can ask here in Dutch.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Voorsteltopic Nederlandstalige postcrossers - Vragen, antwoorden, adviezen, tips enz

Thank you very much!

Not only Germany, I’m afraid. In Belgium you need to pay triple the postage for square cards.

1 Like

Hello Dutch postcrossers,

I would like to ask for your help - i bought 4 The Netherlands themed cards, now i’m looking for someone from The Netherlands to write them and mail back to me written and stamped. Would you be interested to do it?

You can choose to write back just one card or multiple cards. In return i will send you Malaysia series or tourist cards. Or you can tell me your request and i will find something you like.

Looking forward to your reply or pm :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, I’m not really understanding your question. You have cards and you would like someone from the Netherlands mail them to you. You are sending the cards to the Netherlands and then “we” would send them back written and with a Dutch stamp to you, is that wat you are asking?

Hello @Winkey yes that’s correct. Will you or anyone from Netherlands kindly help me? :smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course I would love to dieya

1 Like

Yay! Thank you so much @LiveLaughLoveLeafs :heart_eyes:
I will pm you shortly :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi all! My Dutch isn’t so great so I’m going to write this in here… last year (when I was living in Australia) I hosted my first postcrossing meetup for WPD, and I really enjoyed it! I wanted to do the same this year in Leiden. However, I can see that meetups here seem to be quite an established thing, and there is already one planned for WPD. I’d still like to host my own meetup, but I don’t want to cause issues with what’s already planned! It would be great if someone could run me through the Dutch Postcrossing meetup etiquette, so I can get a handle on what its like!

Hi @all :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I send such shaped cards from NL to DE without an envelope? And does the shipping cost €1.65 or is it more expensive?

Edit: Sorry @JetteLise, that I ended up in the wrong topic.

1 Like

@Bille, Prices will be increased from July 1, 2024.

Prices will be increased from July 1.
If you send the cards before July 1, it is €1.69.
But if you still have international stamps, you don’t have to buy new ones.
The new value is therefore valid. :wink:

2024 prices for mail and parcels

The price for a stamp on letters in the Netherlands is going up by €0.05 to €1.14, while the basic rate for letters abroad will be €1.80, up from €1.75. Prices for sending regular parcels will remain unchanged.

See Here

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I recently received an envelope from the Netherlands, but there was no return address on it. However, a postcard inside was signed with the name “[name].” I received the envelope on December 9th, 2023, and since then, I have been searching for the sender’s address through various sources, including the Postcrossing website. The back of the envelope only has the word “Postcrossing” written on it.

Can you share image of envelope? With stamp and Postmark? May be we can find sender with help of location

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is not clear!

1 Like

Did you already asked the support for help finding the ID?

@djctv2020,

Considering the amount of stamps, there were more cards in the envelope.
I suspect it must have been a swap.
It may be useful to check which forum activities you have participated in. :thinking:

No, it is not a forum activity. After see my profile, they send me the used stamps

It is not an official card