[Swap & Penpal] Offer/Request topic

Здравствуйте. я Алина. Ищу друзей из Японии по переписке и обмену открытками и марками. Живу в России в городе Казань.

Hello!

I’m from Argentina (41/f) and I would like to exchange postcards or have penpals from Japan. I’m currently studying japanese (just begun my first year!) but we can speak in English or Spanish. Please PM if you have questions or want to know anything else.

Thanks!

1 Like

你好!(Hello)I come from Shandong, China. I am more interested in some Japanese culture, especially animation. I also have a tendency to learn Japanese, in order to understand some animation and comics. At the same time, I also have a hobby of exchanging letters and collecting stamps. I hope we can exchange and tell me the recent interesting things in Japanese, or we can become pen pals. We can tell each other the interesting things that have happened recently. If you want to learn Chinese, it will be better. Stamps can also be exchanged. Recently, China has launched a lot of beautiful stamps. Maybe we can exchange them. Looking forward to your reply!

你好!(こんにちは)私は中国の山東省出身です。日本のいくつかの文化、特にアニメに興味があります。私も日本語を勉強したい傾向があり、アニメや漫画を読みやすいようにしています。同時に交換や手紙の切手収集をする趣味もあります。私は交換して、日本語で最近の面白いことを話してくれたり、ペンフレンドになったり、最近面白いことがあったことを話してくれたりしたいと思っています。もしあなたが中国語を勉強したいなら、もっといいです。切手の交換もできますが、最近中国ではきれいな切手がたくさん発売されているので、交換できるかもしれません。あなたの返事を楽しみにしています!

Hi there, konnichiwa!

I’m Anke from the southwest of Germany and I’m looking for female postcard pals or penpals from anywhere in Japan.

I’m 49, married and have a daughter. I work in a bookshop. I love books and to read.

If you are interested in exchanging tourist postcards and or writing letters, please, message me.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

post deleted

Hello everyone, I am a 15 year old Chinese girl, I am very interested in Japanese culture, I hope to find a Japanese pen Pal, I hope to be female and under 25 years old, because I hope to be the same age as me, we can exchange stamps and gifts, letters, flowers, the moment I receive the letter, I will be super happy, but my letter is very slow, or not as many as yours. It’s not because I’m not interested in you, it’s just because I’m a little lazy, but I’ll fix it! I hope to learn Japanese, we can communicate by E-mail at the beginning, or we can write letters at the same time, because the writing time is too slow, I can’t help it, I hope I can communicate in English because my Japanese is very poor, I can’t wait, I hope it is you reading this letter :blush: :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
皆さん、こんにちは、私は15歳の中国の女の子です、私は日本の文化に興味を持って、私は日本のペンフレンドを見つけることを望んで、25歳以下の女性です、私は私と同じ年齢を望んで、私たちは切手や贈り物、手紙、花を交換することができます、手紙を受け取った瞬間、私は超幸せですが、私の手紙を書くのが遅い、またはあなたより多く、それは私があなたに興味がないからではありませんて、ただ私が少し怠けているためですが、私は必ず修正します!私は日本語を学ぶことを望んで、私達は最初に電子メールで交流することができて、あるいは一方の電子メール、一方の手紙を書くことができて、手紙を書く時間が遅いため、私は本当に我慢できなくて、私は英語で交流することができることを望んで、私の日本語はとても下手ですので、私は待ちきれなくて、この手紙を読むあなたですよ

Hello こんにちは
クレアと申します。アメリカ人の大学生です。日本語を勉強しています。日本に4回行ったことがあります。来年の秋から日本に留学つもりです。卒業したら、日本に引っ越したいです。そのために、ペラペラになりたいです。
ネイティブな日本語が話す人とペンパルになりたいです。英語や日本語で手紙を交換したいです。20歳以上方がいいです。
自然、世界文化、言語、日常生活、音楽、などに興味があります。
インスタはkoselig_mail
よろしくお願いします😃

2 Likes

I want to learn Japanese. I am interested in Japanese anime and hope to understand them one day. I would like to find a Japanese female surnamed to teach me, preferably at my age. If my age is different, I don’t mind. I have Japanese textbooks, but it seems that I need help. Thank you all

1 Like

I want to learn Japanese. I am interested in Japanese anime and hope to understand them one day. I would like to find a Japanese female surnamed to teach me, preferably at my age. If my age is different, I don’t mind. I have Japanese textbooks, but it seems that I need help. Thank you all

1 Like

Hello, I’m Iida from Finland, I’m 31 years old and interested in Japanese culture and life. I would like to exchange letters and postcards. I work in a small bookstore while studying to become a librarian. I like to paint, read books, write letters and spend time with my fiancé and dog. I hope to also start learning Japanese again and I can help you learn English or Finnish. Send me a message if you are interested!

こんにちは、私はフィンランド出身の飯田です。31 歳で、日本の文化や生活に興味があります。手紙やはがきを交換したいです。私は小さな書店で働きながら、図書館司書の勉強をしています。私は絵を描いたり、本を読んだり、手紙を書いたり、婚約者や犬と一緒に時間を過ごすのが好きです。私もまた日本語の勉強を始めたいと思っていますし、英語やフィンランド語の学習もお手伝いできます。興味があればメッセージを送ってください!

6 Likes

Hello! My name is Elena, I’m from Belarus, but currently live in Poland. I’m interested in swaps from Japan. Look for new art cards from Japanese museums. My offer art cards album

I’ve just removed some posts.
Please don’t answer to penpal requests, if you are not from Japan.

Hi, I’m looking for a pen pal that live in Japan. I love hello kitty specifically but all characters are super cool. I’m also trying to learn Japanese so if you have any tips that would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hello,こんにちは,

My name is Geoffroy, I am 41 years old men and I live in central France. I would like to have a Japanese correspondent, in order to share on various subjects, such as daily life, culture, our respective countries… Any subject is of course welcome.
A few words about myself: I have traveled to Japan a few times and it leaves me with memorable memories. I like many things, nature, photography, aviation and automobiles, watching films, cooking, video game, history … I am a positive person who likes to see the bright side of life.
I can write in letters or on postcards at your convenience.
If these few words make you want to be penpal with me, please send me a private message, I will send in first .

Thanks for reading, I’m look forward to heard about you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello🖐️私は北京から来た高校生です。普段はサッカーを見たり、日本の漫画を読んだりするのが好きです。お互いにはがきや手紙を出す友達を見つけたいです👏

文通によって結ばれたい😊

初めまして、陳と申します。中国無錫(『無錫旅情』の無錫)出身です。今は、南京の大学で中国古典文化と教育に関する専攻に所属し、修士二年生です。来年の春学期で東京に交換留学生になるつもりので、日本語の活用や日中文化交流を期待しています。よろしくお願いします。

I’m Chen 陳 (last name, or Djen pronounced in Wu dialect) from CHINA.
I live in Wuxi or Nankin in Jiangsu Province in East China. Now I’m for my master degree on Chinese ancient culture. My interests are literature, history, nature and so on.
I would like to make penfriends with guys here. We can talk about our hobbies, different cultures or language learning.

If you are interested, please just reply me. ;-D

post deleted

上海に留学している中国人の女の子です。絵葉書を送り合える日本人のペンパルを探しています。できれば女の子ですが、男の子でも問題ありません。日本語は話せないので、翻訳ソフトを使うしかありません!

Hello! I’m from Singapore but I would like to swap some Gudetama goods! Hello! I am not sure if this is widely available especially in Japan but I saw these Gudetama omamori online and now I’m obsessed! (photo taken from this website: https://togojinja.or.jp/)

(this shrine: Hie Daijinja, 2 Chome-14-7 Oda, Kawasaki Ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 210-0846, Japan)

Gudetama is my favourite character (its a lazy egg from Sanrio) so I would love to collect some merch of him! If anyone has some merch to swap with me I would love to get some! In turn I can swap for postcards, philatelic items, or limited edition hello kitty soft toys (mcdonalds’ collection) if you’re into that - I’ll show you what I can possibly get! thank you :slight_smile:

想和日本人交换明信片,如果可以的话,请给我留言,我会把地址发给您