Sticker collection!

I Love stickers!!! I collect them and have binders full. If anyone is interested The BFF sticker club on instagram has fun challenges every week.

7 Likes

And now it happened, I ordered it online :smiley:

7 Likes

I love these stickers!!

1 Like

I have a very old Sticker Album somewhere too. cough

Here are all of my stickers I keep for myself. The Halloween Stickers (4 different sets) where in sale for just 0,65 Cent instead of 1€ last week. All other stickers are mostly old and I bought them between 2010-2019.

Some of them I bought double to use them also for decorate my postcards. ^-^

S1
S2
S3

14 Likes

Haha, that’s fun, receiver will be happy seeing sender’s face with cute stickers quote;)

1 Like

I think I’m ready for Christmas :innocent: :evergreen_tree: :santa: :deer:

I’d better not show all the ones “not Christmas” :see_no_evil: :rofl:

8 Likes

This one is the best! Put a huge smile on my face:

13 Likes

I LOVE stickers. I have two boxes of stickersheets (one for partially used and the other for sheets I haven’t yet started), a drawer of random sheets I received in the mail, and two albums with sticker mods that I collect. I used to trade a lot of sticker mail, esp. with the US, but unfortunately it’s over now.

12 Likes

When younger, I had stickers of the smiley faces with arms at different angles/positions! :grinning: :ok_woman: They are so bright and were my favorite to use on letters.
I also recognize the ducks dressed up! Those are fun too! :duck:

I just bought that book! My husband keeps wondering why there are random stickers all over the apartment now…

1 Like

I recently bought this sticker and it’s so cute!
If I see it again in the store, I will buy more :laughing:

21 Likes

I bought these stickers for postcrosser!

13 Likes

I bought these sticker flakes yesterday. They are Mt. Fuji, YOT Rabbit and 12 zodiac animal and Japanese New Year’s motif. So adorable! :see_no_evil::laughing:

9 Likes

I love to keep stickers for myself. But I also love to buy them in double or triple so I can use them on postcards too. Here are the only stickers I keep for myself. Sealed of course. ^-^

7 Likes

Peter Pauper Press carries some sticker books - I got this one and it is stunning. I also love their notecards.

9 Likes

Wait, you can MAKE stickers through Snapfish?! I DODNT KNOW THIS :flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream:… okay, I’m calm now. Do you upload your own art work or what imag do you use?

1 Like

Okay… This isn’t even half. Just what I could quickly pull out & snap pictures of. :flushed::crazy_face:

10 Likes

The there is…

9 Likes

I think that’s all the pics I took lol

7 Likes

I upload my most dramatic photos of Sedona, Grand Canon hikes, cacti, favorite Mexican food and whatever else I find are popular requests, such as photos of bridges. You get 25 stickers (same photo) 2” square per sheet for $4.95. Wait for the discounts.

The advantage of a sticker is it doubles the impact of a postcard. I can match one favorite of the receiver on the card (maybe a movie poster) and adding a sticker of Arizona scenes matches a request for a famous landmark or landscape.

2 Likes