Stave church meetup in Oslo, Norway Saturday May 4th, 2024

Same herešŸ˜Š

1 Like

Cards have been ordered today. They cost 6.5 NOK per card. There are no extra cards available.

Nice Card! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

love to swap with somebody

Hi Hi,

I will be in BodĆø (again) for three weeks from May 4th to 24th and was wondering if youā€™d like to do another Canada/Norway meet like we had done in 2018 (in Oslo), but that I would host in BodĆø!

Anyone interested and any preferred day/date? Let me know ASAP so that I can prep a card for the occasion.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

JosƩe / Stinkypaw

1 Like

Would have loved to, but May is all booked up! Iā€™m in Bergen May 25-27, as mentioned, and can make myself available for a meetup there Saturday evening (25th) if you guys are going to Bergen :smile: Otherwise can do Oslo from May 28 onwards.

Hi Kas,

Many thanks for getting the cards and I will pay you on the day, if that is okay with you please.

Also, we are planning to visit a couple of the museums that are not far from the folk museum. As a result we will be slighty after 12.00pm?

We apprecaite very much this postcrossing meetup as I have never been to one before.

Kind regards,

John and Liz.

The Viking Ship museum is closed at the moment.

Hi Marit_la, sadly as you say the Viking Ship museum is closed. I cannot visit my long distance relatives from years past.

Yesterday I misspelt appreciate.

We are looking forward to visting Oslo. In the past I visited Stockholm on numerous occasions.

Best wishes,

John, liz, Buddy and Ruby.

The Viking Ship museum is closed but the Kon-Tiki and the Fram museums are well worth a visit! :blush:

1 Like

The Viking Planet might be an option. I have never been there myself (only for buying postcards).

With the Oslo Pass you get a 15% discount on tickets.

1 Like

No problem, weā€™ll be shopping for postcards in the gift shop at the entrance while we wait. Please let us know if you run more than 30 min late, then weā€™ll probably enter the museum and find you later. :blush:

Hii, my reply is maybe a little bit late but Iā€™m still in Norway and Iā€™m also able to join on May 4. I see that there are no meetup cards available not even 1 or 2?
It will be nice to see you again!
Greetings,
Karina

1 Like

Great, see you May 4 :grinning:

Unfortunately there are no more available cards. Total order was small, so only 100 cards exist and they are all spoken for. But betweeen us Iā€™m sure we can spare a few, so youā€™ll have some to sendšŸ˜‰

1 Like

That will be great, thank you!!

can anyone swap with me? I love this card! send me a pm if you want to swap) thank you!

Hello ā€œMake_a_decisionā€ what card are you willing to swap please?

Hello XDKarina, I am willing to give you a couple of cards. I am from the UK and we are on holiday.

1 Like

Hello Kas, thanks for the reply. We will try to make 12.30pm? As I said before, we will go to a couple of museums beforehand and meet you at the folkmuseum.

I am wondering, what sort of postcards do you like as I will take Scotland/Lake District/South Africa postcards with me.

Kind regards,

John, Liz, Buddy and Ruby.

Hi, sure 12.30 is fine. We might go to the Fram or Kon-Tiki museum(s) first then to shop for some postcards, instead of waiting at Folkemuseet. See you soon :grinning: