Spotify Code Stickers

I just ordered some custom Spotify code postcards today too. I’ll post them when they come in.

1 Like

My custom Spotify code Postcards came today. They came very quickly. If they go over well with the recipients I’m sure I’ll be ordering more.

4 Likes

Where did you order these?
And how’s the situation with copyright for the album covers?

I found the e-mail address of a woman who makes and sells them on Pinterest. I e-mailed her to ask about them and she sent me to her etsy shop. Art for people who love plants von JohannaRuthArt auf Etsy. She said she used to have them in her etsy shop but she doesn’t anymore but she would still make them for me even though she took them off of her etsy shop. She just had me tell her what I wanted and give her the links for the codes and then had me buy any 5 postcard from her etsy shop. She then made the ones I wanted instead of the ones I actually put in my cart and bought on etsy because the price was the same. I actually never even thought anything about copyrights for the album covers. It didn’t even cross my mind. They were $2 each when you bought 5 of them and the service was really fast.

But as an etsy dealer she surely knows this. Didn’t she tell anything? At least in her shop faq?
If not that seems really strange to me…

It can be really expensive…

1 Like

No. It was never mentioned. I never thought about it because there are other shops on etsy that sell items (not usually postcards, but plaques, stickers, t-shirts, etc.) with album covers on them along with the Spotify codes.

I got another Spotify Code postcard this time with song lyrics. This came from a different etsy shop than the other Spotify Code postcards I bought.

It’s perfect! I love it!

3 Likes

I would be more than happy to receive one! But I think if you’re unsure if the person has spotify or not, you can explain what the sticker is. If they don’t have it, they probably have someone they know that has. And they can download the free version if interested! I don’t think it’ll be wasted.

2 Likes

It took a while because something went wrong with my first order, but here they are, my Spotify postcards:

This album was made by my partner, including the cover (photo taken in Norway). He is not a professional musician; this was a labour of love. You can listen to the album on Spotify by scanning the code, or for more info please view this topic: Musical project: Landstrykar

I sent this Spotify code sticker postcard and it was just received.

The response was positive! I’m so glad. You can see it here. Postcard US-8036169 (postcrossing.com)

My first Spotify card arrived:

So happy the receiver loved it. :notes: :hearts:

Other than the sticker option, a penpal once printed the codes out and it worked fine! :grin:

This idea is amazing!!! I love to see what kind of music people like to hear and also love so much to recomend music for everyone! I usually write on the cards my favorite music. What a brilliant idea! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just printed a Spotify code sticker (linking to a playlist) for a person mentioning it on their profile.

2 Likes

I think this is a lovely idea. I do use Spotify everyday and would be glad to receive a card with a Spotify sticker on it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like