Spotify Code Stickers

I just ordered a few Spotify Code stickers to put on my outgoing postcards. I would like to share some of my favorite songs with others this way. I’m just not sure how many Postcrossers have Spotify. Does anyone else here use these stickers on their postcards? If so, have the people who received them appreciated them? It would help if people put it on their profile if they have Spotify so I know I’ll not be wasting these stickers. I’ve just ordered a few for now but if it goes well I’ll probably order more of these stickers for postcards in the future.

38 Likes

I did not even know these were a thing! I use Spotify and I think this is a very clever way to communicate more information on a postcard. Thanks for sharing this idea!

11 Likes

This is an amazing idea! Never thought of that!

7 Likes

Where can you order such stickers? I love the Idea. I think Spotify is wide-spread.

6 Likes

I’ve never heard about these stickers, but I would appreciate it if someone sent me one on a postcard.

Please tell us where we can get them.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the positive responses. I ordered them from here Custom Spotify Codes Sticker Sheet / Spotify Sticker / Spotify | Etsy . They come in sheets of 5 stickers for $5. Each code can be used to share a song, an album, or a playlist. It’s up to you.

6 Likes

DId not know about this but now super interested!

3 Likes

The sticker would be wasted on my card because I don’t use Spotify. I’m sure I can’t be the only one.

2 Likes

I didn’t know about these stickers either. What an awesome idea! :smiley:

Maybe we should start a tag or RR with these.

12 Likes

That’s really cool! This way I can share my partner’s album with Postcrossers that are interested in music! :star_struck: :musical_score:

4 Likes

Cool idea, I have to try this ! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

For me, such a sticker would be wasted because I can’t use Spotify.
That’s because I live very rural and the internet connection is just terrible …:confounded:

1 Like

For me it would be wasted too as I don’t use Spotify anymore for several reasons.

But in general of course it is a good idea.

I think it is a clever idea. To recieve one I think would be great if one has Spotify. I treated myself with a Spotify subscription early on with the Pandemic. Who knew the Pandemic would be this long–I can’t go back to commercials now!

2 Likes

Interesting idea. I don’t use Spotify, but I will install it if someone sends me a postcard with such sticker.
Also probably such stickers could be printed at home, however I didn’t try and check the quality.

2 Likes

That’s the only thing that makes me a little hesitant. I have no way of knowing if a postcrosser has Spotify or not unless they put it on their profile.

1 Like

If they do have Spotify, that would be great! If they don’t have Spotify, they still get a cool sticker and maybe even install the app like @gwisp.

3 Likes

Not really sure how these should work? Do you scan them or something? If so, they would be wasted on me because, while I use Spotify, I have it on my dekstop and don’t see any way to “input” these codes :wink:

And in any case, stickers are wasted on me either way, as I usually see them as taking away precious writing space :wink:

1 Like

Yes, you scan them using the spotify app.

What are Spotify Codes and how to use them? (pocket-lint.com)

1 Like