Sources for personalized stamps

Hey! If you do want a customised stamp I don’t mind helping you out with the graphic skills part :slight_smile: I like to draw

I recently made my own stamp and was very fun. Wouldn’t mind making more, but I don’t really need more then 2 myself.

1 Like

Thank you, @Savagepink and @sarahaeyo. I recently bought my first username stamp from the seller you recommended here, and couldn’t be more pleased with the transaction and my new stamp!

1 Like

Take a look at papersisters.de.
German website .
They have several items specially for Postcrossing !

People here are talking about personalized stamps, as in you can use it as a personal signature. :slight_smile: Used for example during PC meetings to sign cards! Papersisters got nice general ones, but not those discussed here.

1 Like

Hello everyone:)

First of all: please be kind and understanding, no lecturing or rudeness tolerated

I am part of the Postcrossing community for a while now. I have received some postcards from people which had personalised stamps on them. I am talking about ink stamps not the ones you have to stick onto postcards.
So I started to want to make my own stamp but I couldn’t really find where that is possible.
If you know where I could make myself one or even a few, please let me know:)

In this topic in the German community there’s a list of shop to buy stamps. I’m not sure if you can make custom design in any of them, though.

You can get them on Zazzle, even design your own if you don’t like what other designers have designed

Have a browse on Etsy.

Amazon and Etsy. One didn’t work well, and it took a bad review for the vendor to correct it, but they did quickly without charge after my first review.

I send you a PM @Almaliisa

I ordered mine on Zazzle - I chose the one inch square design without the handle NS created a small design yielding a .75" impression for around $9 with a coupon code.

I used: Custom Rubber Stamps - Personalize and Order Custom Stamps Online

I submitted it on a Friday morning and by Monday afternoon it arrived (without any extra/expedited shipping!)

I’m hoping to attend my first Postcrossing Meetup this fall (:crossed_fingers:t2:) and I’ve heard that many people bring their personal stamp to use on cards. I’ve gotten a few that have these, they usually contain a symbol/icon with your username, though I’ve seen some tiny stickers with a return address as well.

My question is, those of you that have these personalized stamps, where did you get them? I’ve seen some on Etsy or Amazon, but they look far too big. If you have one that you like, or would recommend, please comment or PM the link!

1 Like

I’m really happy with the Trodat Printy 46019 ⌀19mm. I also have the very small Trodat Printy 4612 ⌀12mm, very handy when there is not much space left on the card. These are very easy to use as you don’t have to use the ink pad. However, I also have a bigger wooden stamp with my profile monster and "Happy postcrossing " on it. If you don’t have to stamp too many cards that’s also nice to have.

I hope these tips give you a first idea.

Happy postcrossing and have lots of fun at your first meet-up!

2 Likes

I got a 0.7 inch stamp from Riley Print, as other members mentioned. I ordered directly from their website, but they also have an Etsy store by the same name.

3 Likes

I second Riley Print! I have both sizes of this stamp (2 different designs) and they are great!

3 Likes

Stamp-connection.com. I found their customization process intuitive.

1 Like

Some of mine. Some commemorative, some decorative and some sorta functional

1 Like

What size stamp do yall recommend? I cant tell if i have a blister or a callus on my finger from yesterdays meetup :sweat_smile:
(Preferably in inches because im American)

As an Aussie I think the price on the Zazzle stamp I got is somewhat decent, however it’s not self inking and I slightly regret that :')