Sonoma Wine Country Postcrossing Meet up Saturday March 16, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Sonoma, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sonoma Community Center 276 E Napa St Sonoma California 95476 Rm #110
:calendar: DATE: Saturday March 16 , 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 AM -1:30 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hi my name is Emma (emoffdayz) , i will be hosting a postcrossing meet up in sonoma , postcard designs coming soon , its plenty of parking behind the building , food i will let you know soon , this is where the location will be indoors , have plenty tables and chairs , let you know details soon , i hope to see who wants to come thanks

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
10 Likes

Ill be there!!!

1 Like

Great awesome!

I will mark my calendar!

1 Like

Interested in joining from Washington!

2 Likes

Ok cool you are visiting sonoma California ? , i have you down awesome great :slight_smile:

Hey Emma!
We met in SF we talked about this meetup, it’s actually happening! I’ll sign up for it! Looking forward! :grinning:

1 Like

Boblucky7 awesome , i will have you down ok cool ty

1 Like

I’ll be there with my aunt who’s also a Postcrosser! Excited!

1 Like

Ok awesome!!! Whats her postcrosser username ? Yes ok im excited!

I’m interested and will let you know by the end of the month!

1 Like

Hey again!! I’ll be there :smile:

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Hi Emma,

Thank you so much for the invite! Unfortunately I will not be able this attend.

@emoffdayz - nice to see you last weekend. I am confirming that I will attend the Sonoma meetup!

2 Likes

Cool postcardingwithsuz great see you there! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I will be there. It will be so much fun. Are you taking postcard orders yet? Do you already have the Meet Up postcard designed and printed?

1 Like

Im almost done designing the postcards , i will be posting it ok

2 Likes

I would like to come. I’m on call that day, so if there is anything that might come up - I will let you know.
Janis

1 Like

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

1 Like