Sonoma Wine Country Postcrossing Meet up Saturday March 16, 2024

Hi, if anyone is traveling from the East Bay or San Francisco, I’d be interested in carpooling! Please DM me if you are heading up.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for next weekend! :partying_face:

1 Like

Any new details or updates about the meet up?

1 Like

Hi postcrossers, i will be showing the postcards designs following day, we are going to have catering with mexican food tacos and quesadillas so the catering would be around. 10 ish am but its only for 2 hours sorry i have responded but this is the update oh please you are coming go back of the building to park in the middle will be there and if you are driving a tesla the have the charging stations and also having for drinks and horchata and heres a picture

Ok that’s the update, i do have the designs but i will upload it following day ok the 1 picture 1door is the meetup

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am interested in going. This would be my first Meetup, so I don’t know what I’m supposed to bring, what is the expectation, etc. It’s making me anxious to be honest.

Any advice by DM would be welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

-Jelly D. in San Rafael

4 Likes

@jellydurf
Bring your favorite pen, postage stamps, and some cash to pay for the meetup postcards/ catering. If you have an ink stamp with your postcrossing name on it, thats best, or else your hands are going to hurt! (Trust me, this will be my 3rd meet up without an ink stamp). Day of, submit several “send” postcards on PC. I recommend printing out the addresses and bringing tape and scissors to fix them on the card. Usually theres a local mail drop off to put your finished cards in at the end of the meet.

Also try to stay for the group photo! People usually share them in the meetup thread :slight_smile:

See you Saturday!

3 Likes

Hello postcrossers, thank for responding for the new now its time that i have made 2 designs for postcrossing the size is 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches and i have order 400 1 design and 400 other design and if you want to pay reserved i accept cash on the day and paypal is emmaofedi@yahoo.com and zelle and anyways pm me if you have any questions so far i have 20+ postcrossers reserved and the catering have for 50 people , your welcome to bring water bottles sparkling water or other drinks cause have horchata and Jamaica drinks and also i was thinking any one can bring party platter please pm me

And well pm for anything else need help to pay some for the cater just pm me thanks heres the updated ok thanks :blush: im looking forward

2 Likes

Yes i have you thank you :blush:

Hi! Thanks for sharing the designs. What is the cost per postcard so that we can send payment?

Hi postcrossers, the cost for each of the postcard $0.35-$0.40 and if thats a good price please let me know thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Emma, I just sent you $30 for the cost of the postcards and catering. I’ll take 12 of each postcard design. :blush:

Emma - I sent you a payment via paypal for 30 postcards (15 postcards of each design) plus contribution to catering.

I’ll be there , it is my first meetup. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Thank you. I’d like to contribute to catering and postcards, Do you have a Venmo app?

1 Like

Thank you for your help! I’ll bring Advil for our hands – I do not have a stamp.

1 Like

HI again. To be clear, it is 10:00 - 12:00, right? Not 10:30 to 1:30 like it says on the top of the thread and the description.

I believe 10-12 is the food truck catering, while the meetup will be 10:30-1:30.

3 Likes

Count me in! 5 of each design so 10 in total. How much are we chipping in for the food? Let me know the total and your zelle. I can just pay tomorrow if that’s okay so I can get zelle details. Thank you and see you soon! @emoffdayz

Hi postcrossers, i only have zelle and paypal , thank you postcardingwithsuz for the answer to jellydurf ok let me know anymore questions

@emoffdayz thanks so much! Please save me 5 cards and I’ll pay cash at the event.