Snowflakes on main site!

At first I thought my phone was experiencing a glitch…but now I see the main site is light blue and has snowflakes and parcels on it! How pretty!! Thank you for the festive ‘dressing’.

Edited to add: Oh wow! It looks amazing on desktop!!

85 Likes

Yeah! That looks fantastic!!!
Thank you, postcrossing team, for this festive atmosphere!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Great winter atmosphere, love it! :snowflake: :heart:

5 Likes

Yes, I recognized them as well. :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:
And postcrossing is wrapped in Christmas boxes. I wish my Christmas gifts would look perfectly accurately wrapped like that… :gift:

4 Likes

Me too! They look great. And on desktop, there are rolling hills and pine trees at the bottom. I couldn’t see that on my phone. It’s so festive and pretty :heart_eyes: !

9 Likes

I love it too. The first time I saw it, I actually sent a message to the Postcrossing team, saying how wonderful it looked!

5 Likes

I also really enjoy it… getting that lovely winter spirit!:cloud_with_snow::snowflake::thermometer::ice_skate:

4 Likes

Да ,очень красиво и по зимнему :+1::blue_heart:

3 Likes

In addition to your post. I’m glad to share mine to.

Happy Postcrossing
Regards. Warm wishes to all
@POSTALSAURUS
Prashanth

4 Likes

I love it so much. The little trees :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love how this detail is bringing us so much happiness :snowflake:

9 Likes

That’s very nice! Happy winter, festivals and loads of music to all postcrossers!

1 Like

:purple_heart: :snowflake:

1 Like

Im also don’t want to miss it to show with you all how pretty the Postcrossing event winter background and it catch my sight​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles: Even Im still new bie at this website​:hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

It’s such a wonderful site theme. And it really shows skill – lots of great little details, without getting in the way of the content at all.

3 Likes

It’s the only snow or hint of cooler weather that I think I’m going to see this December! Much appreciated!

4 Likes

It is pretty! But it got me thinking that it’s relevant to only half of the world right now. The other half is used to living with snow scenes on their computer when outside it’s as hot as anything and people are at the beaches and swimming pools. Maybe no different than Northern Hemisphere people looking at beach screenshots when it is their winter! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @DarciNZ, thank you tell me that!
Before I read your message, I’d believed that it depends on the profile whether you live, and friends in Southern Hemisphere see something like this:

:gift::sunny::icecream::sunglasses::gift:

1 Like

Hi, @kei17! While we see those things out of our window, we see the snowflakes on the computer! But you can buy Christmas cards here that feature “kiwi” Christmas themes, such as beaches, BBQs, campervans, and baches (holiday houses). But no Christmas carols that mention these things yet (I don’t think!).

5 Likes

Now we can not do so many things because of the pandemic, it has to be celebrated in every other way possible. It was very welcome with me.

1 Like