Show your Food Packaging cards

Those are all amazing!

1 Like

Don’t forget that what is ordinary for you, might be exclusive for someone across the globe!

18 Likes

yes, good link, thanks!

The mushroom shaped biscuits card is brilliant, it is more interesting than some ‘real’ cards that I have!!

This looks square in the picture, but it was really a large oval ish kind of shape - I got this fairly early on in my Postcrossing time. I was startled at first and then I just laughed at how creative they were and yes it was a pizza box the sender had gotten recently!

4 Likes

It does look like a nice pizza! :joy:

1 Like

He-he, I already have 4 pizzas to sent! Does your card arrive successfully without damaged? Looks quite big… maybe I’ll brave to send mine

7 Likes

Yeah, it was fine!

1 Like

I’ve been inspired :joy: I have a box of biscuits on my desk right now which I am going to cut up for the next profile I get that accepts food cards!

6 Likes

Well, isn’t that a great excuse to eat all the biscuits now :joy::joy:

13 Likes

I run a snack stash at my office and now I’m like “hurry up and eat the snacks, people, I need the boxes!”

14 Likes

I bought candy that came in a box, just so I could save the box :joy:

15 Likes

Movie theater candy boxes are perfect for this too. I need to stock up.

4 Likes

Part of my son’s snacks might be chosen solely on the packaging …

8 Likes

See…THIS is exactly what I am going to have to stop myself from doing. Already I am thinking about this little box of panda shaped biscuits that someone might like to receive (and I would like to eat!)
I mean look at it!!
cute

23 Likes

These are so cute!

I recieved one just like this from the Food Packaging tag from Singapore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve had those, they sell them in the Asian Supermarket here. A perfect card :wink:

Yes…card…not snack for me :wink:

Starting to think that Food packaging cards are the way to go :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve once send this one which was great as parts of the surface were glossy.

I have some more ready to go when I draw a profile asking for these and a few more boring ones like Pizza etc

11 Likes

This was the first I received, and it still brings me great joy. His infectious smile.

I have to admit, I was rather bored with subsequent ones I received, so I removed my desire for these from my profile.

I have made a few, still waiting to be sent. My husband was able to send this one:

I think I had to put paper on the back of this because the packaging was peculiarly made.

6 Likes